Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino now has Rearz Safari in stock, S,M,L,XL

Exclamation Bambino now has Rearz Safari in stock, S,M,L,XL

Just got an email from BambinoDiapers.com

http://bambinodiapers.com/rearz-safari-c-22/

And yes, they even have size Small, for all you toothpicks here!

(though at over $3/pc by the case, too rich for my blood)

3 bucks a diaper. fu*k that. if im going to pay 3 bucks a diaper it better be coated in gold with diamonds bedazzled over it. i struggle with 2 bucks a diaper lol. shit the original snuggies near 1$ a diaper was amazing and i bought more then a few cases before they got rid of it for zero reason. even after their AMA yesterday on reddit they refuse to say why they got rid of it. if im going to splurge ill go hit up ABU. until then its id slips, and m4's (that bogo <3). the last of my original snuggies are practically collectors items to me at this point xD.

$3 per piece is pricey. At that price they seem more like an extra meaningful occasion, once in a while, special gift kind of diaper >u<

So yeah... a case of 36 mediums is $110.00 which equals $3.05 per diaper I want to try em but damn. If I had money to blow on diapers I would have bought a case for $80.00 when Rearz offered free shipping to the U.S. not that long ago. At least the price would have been slightly cheaper at $2.22 per diaper.
    It is nice to see companies from different countries working together and importing each others brands to give us more selections to choose from, I hope this trend continues with other companies.

I will be buying a sample next Friday I tried this diaper years ago can't wait to try it again.

Default Bambino now has Rearz Safari in stock, S,M,L,XL

I wonder how that price compares to what Rearz sells them for in their retail location in Canada.

AWESOME!

Expensive? yes. Worth it? YES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InverseTundra View Post
    the original snuggies near 1$ a diaper was amazing and i bought more then a few cases before they got rid of it for zero reason. even after their AMA yesterday on reddit they refuse to say why they got rid of it.
    I hear ya, that was my choice for daytime wear, one a day every day at least. They lost a regular customer here. I hope they come back.