Thread: My fiancee is giving me 5 days of 24/7! Tips?

Post My fiancee is giving me 5 days of 24/7! Tips?

Ok, so here's some background. My fiancee has gotten a lot more comfortable with my diaper use over the last few years. I've worn the quite a bit over that time but because we've been a long-distance couple nearly the entire time my diaper use around her is limited. Mainly because me wearing a wet diaper all the time interferes with spontaneous sexy times which when you're long-distance happen frequently when you're together.

We have a rare four-day visit coming up and unfortunately it's going to be her period that week. She's been apologizing profusely and feels terrible despite me assuring her it's fine but kept asking me if there's anything else we could still do that I could think of. I threw out the possibility of me having 24/7 diaper use for the trip and color me surprised, she thought it was a great idea and is totally down for it! So I'm going 24/7 from Friday night next week until the following Wednesday morning.

This thread is partly because I'm super excited and want to share, partially because I want people to take a look at the rules and see if there's anything I'm missing. If anyone can think of enhancements I've neglected those would also be welcome!

• Diaper use is only for pee. For poop, I'll use the toilet and pull the back of the diaper down.
    • 24/7 means 24/7. It includes going out, staying in, and anything else we might do.
    • I can't ask for diaper changes. She'll check my diaper regularly and tell me when it's time for a change.
    • I'm not to wear anything over my diaper when we're in her apartment. Shirts/tops are fine.
    • I'll shower at her request, no questions asked. At least twice a day and always before going out.
    • When going out I'll carry a bag with two fresh diapers in it. I'll change in a men's room stall.
    • Depends Maximum Absorbency for daytime use, Abena L4 for overnight use.
    • I'll bring a few pull-ups to wear for the first days after going back to regular toilet use just in case I slip.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Philosophies?

Sounds like a good plan for me. Really a great idea for anybody in a relationship who has a girlfriend who is still getting used to diapers. She is on her angry time, so you get to be on your diaper/combat-stress time, sounds like a good trade off to me. The only thing that maybe could go wrong with it, is that frequently doing this could cause her to associate diapers with being on her period, but hey, maybe you can convince her that diapers are way more absorbent and comfy than a maxi pad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Sounds like a good plan for me. Really a great idea for anybody in a relationship who has a girlfriend who is still getting used to diapers. She is on her angry time, so you get to be on your diaper/combat-stress time, sounds like a good trade off to me. The only thing that maybe could go wrong with it, is that frequently doing this could cause her to associate diapers with being on her period, but hey, maybe you can convince her that diapers are way more absorbent and comfy than a maxi pad!
    Diapers (Or pull ups!) are A LOT more comfortable than a maxi pad (trust me, I hate wearing pads and head straight for the pull ups at that time of month, I only wear pads to go out) and don't leak or move around.. embarrassing but if you ever want a persuasive argument for her to try them that would be it! Sorry if its TMI

Maybe a bottle and some kid toys.
    Cartoons, not adult movies.
    Should be interesting to stay in character.
    She is in charge.
    Some public areas have a separate restroom for caretakers to help their cared fors.

My every day life is a bit more realistic.
    I wear 24/7. Pee/poop ok
    Significant other takes me to women's room to change me in handicap stall in public places.
    I am changed when she thinks I need to be after hourly diaper checks
    Showered when she wants me to be showered. Not allowed to shower alone or change myself. I wear clothes whatever she sees fit

Don't forget gaming! Diapers and video games go hand in hand!

Yeah ditch the depend and use the L4 all the time, as an incon DL i dont want to worry about leaks,i just want to enjoy my diaper!

I find that making that many rules takes some of the fun out of it all. A lot of times it is nice just to go with the moment and work off how she is feeling and how you are feeling. Putting too much thought into something could end up with an argument if you fail to follow one of your "rules."

D1aperBOY

sounds like you hav a good life!!!!