Ok, so here's some background. My fiancee has gotten a lot more comfortable with my diaper use over the last few years. I've worn the quite a bit over that time but because we've been a long-distance couple nearly the entire time my diaper use around her is limited. Mainly because me wearing a wet diaper all the time interferes with spontaneous sexy times which when you're long-distance happen frequently when you're together.
We have a rare four-day visit coming up and unfortunately it's going to be her period that week. She's been apologizing profusely and feels terrible despite me assuring her it's fine but kept asking me if there's anything else we could still do that I could think of. I threw out the possibility of me having 24/7 diaper use for the trip and color me surprised, she thought it was a great idea and is totally down for it! So I'm going 24/7 from Friday night next week until the following Wednesday morning.
This thread is partly because I'm super excited and want to share, partially because I want people to take a look at the rules and see if there's anything I'm missing. If anyone can think of enhancements I've neglected those would also be welcome!
- Diaper use is only for pee. For poop, I'll use the toilet and pull the back of the diaper down.
- 24/7 means 24/7. It includes going out, staying in, and anything else we might do.
- I can't ask for diaper changes. She'll check my diaper regularly and tell me when it's time for a change.
- I'm not to wear anything over my diaper when we're in her apartment. Shirts/tops are fine.
- I'll shower at her request, no questions asked. At least twice a day and always before going out.
- When going out I'll carry a bag with two fresh diapers in it. I'll change in a men's room stall.
- Depends Maximum Absorbency for daytime use, Abena L4 for overnight use.
- I'll bring a few pull-ups to wear for the first days after going back to regular toilet use just in case I slip.
Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Philosophies?