Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

Hello, I'm Karznah, a DL and cub from the UK. I'm an electrical engineering student and since moving away to university I have had more opportunities to indulge in my hobbies, as such I thought it was about time I made an account, though I have been lurking and reading adisc for quite a while now, chances are I will be continuing to lurk a lot.

Hobbies wise I particularly like technical things and spend a fair chunk of my time specifying and tinkering with various computer hardware, in particular old server equipment. I also enjoy computer gaming, simulators and strategy games, though I'm not so keen on pvp games... I'm just that antisocial!

I do try to do creative projects, but I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times and that can make even the simplest of things take an age to complete.

If you want to know any more about me, feel free to give me a prod and we can have a chat.

Hello Karznah and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.