fallout from the recent Abena BOGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a junk mail today from a local urologist clinic type place, which really smacked of a targetted advertisement. Can't say as I've ever seen one of those before. Got me to wondering how I got on that list. The recent Abena BOGO from diaperbuys.com maybe?

Did anyone else get one of these, or maybe I'm just being paranoid?

not yet.

Junk mail can be surprisingly shotgun-like. Just because it's for a niche product, doesn't mean its targeted. And some junk mail is incomprehensible - I've received mail for lawn care services, despite living in an apartment block.

I doubt it's due to anywhere you've shopped, unless you've specifically opted to receive material from third parties. That'd be a rather large privacy violation.

It's possible it could be demographically/geographically targeted - are there a lot of retirees around you?

I've bought from DiaperBuys before with no advertisement issues. They did call me once to ask if i wanted to re-order, but that was it.

Akastus said:
Junk mail can be surprisingly shotgun-like. Just because it's for a niche product, doesn't mean its targeted. And some junk mail is incomprehensible - I've received mail for lawn care services, despite living in an apartment block.

Ha ha -- I remember a door-to-door salesman asking if we'd be interested in building a conservatory for our first-floor flat. He didn't seem to understand why I found it so funny... :-/

nope nothing. i only bought 1 case to get one free. i should have got 2. lol. ah well. moneys tight. maybe one day someone else will screw up and do it again :p lol. but nothing yet. just hospital bills from when i tore my acl. yay. not. xD

Nothing for me either. Just the diapers I ordered. Speaking of which, I really liked those m4s and they're almost out I got spoiled on the cheap price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back