Thread: Wearing in public first time!

Default Wearing in public first time!

So I'm currently sitting in the cinema for a late showing of deadpool whilst wearing a crinklz with a booster pad under my regular trousers. Wanted to post something as this is the first time I've worn outside my flat and this is a really exciting for me. Was a spur of the moment thing but really happy as no one seems to have noticed!

Hahahahaha have fun dude..... What an awesome film. oh and yeh boi...enjoy crinkling

There's just something special about being diapered while watching a good movie in a theatre. And Deadpool is a great movie. I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

Was the second time I've seen it brilliant film, pleasantly surprised at how relaxed I felt when walking the 10 minutes from my flat to the cinema. I don't know if I was expecting lot's of people to notice I was wearing but after a little bit I didn't feel self conscious at all. that's another personal milestone of ABDL self acceptance passed for me.