• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello just joind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all I just joined today, looking for a play mate

Hello aspie and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Yes, I like Computers, Science, Technology, Maths, Learning, Studying, Music, Movies, Outdoor Activity and Good Food.
I am Autistic, Epileptic and have Multiple Learning Difficulties, however I am still going strong with my studies.
Today I achieved a 300% increase in the score of my maths exam relative to the last time I took it. (last time was 5 out of 48, this time was 16 out of 48)
I am not religious, as I believe in science, however I believe everyone is entitled to there own opinion of ones own perceptions, so if a person choses to believe in a deity I am not going to stop them.

I recently decided to start trying to look for a partner. It has been 11 years since I last had a Girlfriend, and I would like to start a Long term relationship, start a Family, raise a little boy and a little girl and maybe if my health permits, become a grand father one day.

My dream job is to be a Hardware Engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back