Thread: Zootopia

Default Zootopia

I just got back from taking the kids to see Zootopia.

I can't thank of anything to say that is not a spoiler.

So I will just say "Can't wait to buy it when it comes out"

LOVE IT. Still Dancing!!!!!

Everything I've heard about this movie sounds great and makes me want to see it. I'll probably by the DVD when it comes out.

It was a great movie, and there are many aspects that could bear discussion (especially for AB/DLs and babyfurs), but that might involve spoilers. Perhaps a discussion behind a spoiler warning would be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    It was a great movie, and there are many aspects that could bear discussion (especially for AB/DLs and babyfurs), but that might involve spoilers. Perhaps a discussion behind a spoiler warning would be a good idea?
    Interesting perspective. But I can see what you mean, as long as the sloths do not moderate!!

I thought it was a very good movie, considering it's basically a who-dunnit. The racist aspects are obvious, but not preachy.

Not to give any spoilers, but, my name is in the credits.

Absolutely loved this movie! My husband took me to see it for my birthday last week

I'm sure I'll get to see it plenty of times. I have a 2 year old granddaughter. I can almost recite Frozen from memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    It was great except Han Solo died
    LOL

I loved this movie, and can't wait until it comes out on Blu-ray. I have already per-ordered it from the Disney Movie Club.