Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Ok so i have a baby blanket somewhere in my house, and i have plushies too, but i want some different plushies any suggestions?

BUILD A BEAR!! I have the cutest bunny from there!bunny.jpg

Yeah build a bear is amazing. I have like five. They have a ton to choose from. And they stuff them there and you can add sound and a heart. Them you gotta clean the little guy and then dress them up. Finally you can create a birth certificate for them. Its really fun and they always are changing what plushies they have.

Yeah but I'm a bit new to the adbl scene and I have a few build a bears but don't really like the idea of being a teen on there

I've had pretty good luck finding plushies at thrift stores. I've even found Build a Bears there, and they're usually pretty cheap.

I could really do with a nice big "Teddy" (sorry everybody I am from the UK) to cuddle up to right now, I am currently sucking my Dummy tho:) I really seriously love my Dummy (my NUK5) I still cannot believe how much it has helped me feel comforted :)

For a plushie idea, I say find yourself the biggest softest cutest one in the world :) Just make sure to put a nice comfy Nappy on your plushie (giggles) :)

Hmm?
There are cheap plush cuddle friends at WALMART.
With Easter coming up, there are a lot of plush bunnies for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back