View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Cloth or disposable

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloth or AIO diapers

25 18.80%
  • Disposable Diapers

108 81.20%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote; Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

Question Vote; Do you wear disposable or cloth diapers?

I am making this poll because I am curious as to if disposable diapers dominate the forum. I use primarily AIO's my self. I am also slowly learning how to sew them and other AB/DL cloths. (Just for those who did not know)

I prefer cloth diapers because I cant stand the crinkle and the feeling of paper attached to me. I love the feeling of a wet fabric up against me. Its rather calming and I can stay in a wet diaper up to an hour or two depending on how much I wet.

I during the night wear prefold cloth diapers. I have a bunch of Supper Undies I wear every day.

Can't vote, as I use both. And I use both adult and baby diapers--in both cloth and disposable. That's not to say I'm not very picky, though.

Sorry for some odd reason I did not consider the fact that some people used cloth diapers for night time. I should have made that an option.

Or both as it is

I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.

Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I have both but clearly prefer disposables. Every once in a while, I really want to wear cloth and plastic pants but it's probably at 1:30 or more.
    You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Disposable for me. I've got some cloth training pants, but I haven't invested in the needed plastic pants for wearing cloth diapers and I'm not interested in the extra laundry, at least for the moment.

You must get some weird desires at 1:30 in the afternoon.
    Any time of the day or night. Part and parcel of being a diaper weirdo!