Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Tena Slip Active Fit

Default Disappointed with Tena Slip Active Fit

I bought a pack of Tena's new Slip Active fit (Maxi) and I'm really disappointed. Every single nappy had pin hole leaks, so they were pretty useless. How can a brand new product still have this problem? And compared with the old one's they were a little on the small side, with not enough padding at the front either, so I wouldn't trust them for night time.

Has anyone else came across these pin hole leaks with the active fit? I might give the Ultima's a try when they become available in the UK, but I won't be buying the maxi's again

Ah that's really strange, I haven't had this problem with them. Did you buy them from Savexpress?

Quote Originally Posted by sveve91 View Post
    I bought a pack of Tena's new Slip Active fit (Maxi) and I'm really disappointed. Every single nappy had pin hole leaks, so they were pretty useless. How can a brand new product still have this problem? And compared with the old one's they were a little on the small side, with not enough padding at the front either, so I wouldn't trust them for night time.

Has anyone else came across these pin hole leaks with the active fit? I might give the Ultima's a try when they become available in the UK, but I won't be buying the maxi's again
    The tena slip ultima is available in the UK

Ah TENA Slip, you had me for years and years and years through multiple upgrades until you betrayed me and started making cost reduced GARBAGE in Asia rather than Europe.

TENA products are now like fast food to me, cheap, bad for you, and just doesn't do the job.

Except in NZ and Australia where they are the best on the market. But I think it is a different make here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    The tena slip ultima is available in the UK
    The ConfioAir version is, but the plastic backed Active Fit (which I think @sveve91 is talking about) isn't yet, and probably won't be until towards the end of this year.

I've had these tiny holes with earlier plastic backed Maxi versions as well.

You should contact your supplier and explain the defect, also asking for another shipment or a refund.

There must e some defect on your pack, i have used several and never had any leaks from them, however they can as most other diapers wick trou to say tight cottonpants so avoid that ( i use pu pants to avoid this and any smell if wearing outside)

Never had a problem with maxi's but I had a bad pack of Tena Super slips that were porous. I just wore plastic pants over them until I had used them up.