Experiencing little head space for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
As I enter middle age, I appreciate more and more the wonderful feelings associated with diapers. I also have never really allowed myself permission to fully embrace my little side. It has always made me feel uncomfortable.* I am an adult male, no matter how much I try and convince myself, I have never been able to let that go.

I have been working a lot recently.* Since January, I have only had one day off. My work days are long (>12 hours) stress and missing my family are eating away at me. Even though I am married and have a child, I don't see them. I leave before they wake up and sometimes get home after they are asleep. I have been taking advantage of this by wearing in bed, just to deal with the stress. This is not typically ok, but everyone is asleep, so I put them on and relax, falling asleep to music, or ASMR.

Three nights ago, after a particularly stressful day, I came home late. Everyone was asleep. I showered and freshened up. I had just received some Dry 24/7 diaper samples. The last time I wore them was before the big redesign, so I was anxious to try. They are thick, crinkly and generally perfect. I laid in bed and the stress went away. I was excited about the diaper,* but exhaustion took over and I soon fell asleep. I woke up twice to wet that night. When I woke up before my alarm went off, I just laid there. Me, in a wet, wonderful thick diaper, just taking it all in. All of a sudden I could feel my adult self slipping away. I fought it at first, not understanding what I was feeling, then the tiredness took over. I could feel my inhibited adult self slip away. I curled up under the covers, experiencing a sweet warmth flow over me. I began to get very emotional. I felt the urge to cry before my adult self began to wrest control again. Back to being an adult, I realized what had happened. I was in awe of the power of letting go. I was also sad that I had not let it continue.

Needless to say, this had and continues to have a profound effect on me. I just want to go back to where I was that morning. I have never fully understood the feelings of people that can be little. I got a glimpse of it, and I want more. Wonderful, innocent, care-free.

Happy.

Hi.

Isn't it just a wonderful, wonderful feeling being little.

Perhaps I could encourage you, by tacking a cuddly toy to bed and having a pacifier to suck will help you enter into your little place.

Being Little for me is finding a balance between being a grown up and still seeing the world in a child like way.

Also finding a balance between spending time with my house mates who encourage me to be little and work.

Hope you find the time to spend more time with your inner child.

Sisi

The pacifier and plushie were not an option that morning. I think they would have enhanced the experience.

I have several hours alone at home tonight. I plan on upping the ante with a pacifier and a soft plushie. I'm kina excited just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back