I'm a little scared that I may have taken it a bit too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickpants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi I'm kinda new here but right now I'm worried about possibly being diaper dependent/incon (I'm not sure what the right term is). Anyway the story so far...

I've been wearing diapers on/off for longer than I can remember which might play a role in this but I decided that for one week I would be in diapers the whole time(I had to take a 1-week vacation).

Anywho a couple of days ago I was sitting on my patio when I peed and was able to hold my bladder open. I sat there for who knows how long just enjoying the feeling and wetting.

The problem is now that I'm currently dribbling pee with occasional spurts I can feel. when I try to stop it, I sometimes can but only for a second and it starts up again. Anytime I feel any urge to pee I'm already wetting. So now i'm really scared to go without a diaper because I'm not sure if I have control and I don't want to wet myself. I know you are not suppose to be able to lose control that fast but that doesn't seem to be lining up with what i'm experiencing. Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated :)

your body may simply adapting to you being diapered all the time and has learned that's is ok to release any time, the other possibility is that you have developed a Bladder issue that would have happened any ways even if you never wore and adult diaper.

Try going with out a diaper while at home to see if your dribbling happens if it does happen then you need to see an urologist (might be a good idea to see one any ways )

If you not working this weekend stay out of diapers and see what happens if you leak then diaper up and make a dr appointment if you don't leak just stop wearing diapers for a while.

Ty so much for the advice, I sat outside on the patio today and chilled out there for about 10-20mins. after a bit i shifted and that was that, same issues as in the diaper. I just never imagined that relaxing the muscle would have caused an issue,but who knows maybe the muscle was weak to begin with. My appointment to get the urologist is a week and a half so maybe they can shed some light on this, just hope it's temporary. Anywhoo thanks again!

A UTI will cause you to lose control, but when I had mine, the pain was almost unbearable, so I'm sure it's not that. You may have been on the cusp of having problems and by going 24/7, it may have weakened the bladder muscles just that little bit more and created this problem. Your Urologist may have better answers, so be sure to see him.

thickpants said:
Ty so much for the advice, I sat outside on the patio today and chilled out there for about 10-20mins. after a bit i shifted and that was that, same issues as in the diaper. I just never imagined that relaxing the muscle would have caused an issue,but who knows maybe the muscle was weak to begin with. My appointment to get the urologist is a week and a half so maybe they can shed some light on this, just hope it's temporary. Anywhoo thanks again!

Hopefully everything goes ok at the appoiment.

Hopefully they will find the issue and Its not serious, glad you are seeing an urologist and they are going to do some tests. The tests are a bit uncomfortable but for most it's just a slight pain when the scope enters the bladder.

If you can see the monitor it's interesting to watch the camera go places no camera should go :)
While the camera is in they will probably fill your bladder so the can do a flow and retention test.

Good luck with the tests and hopefully you will report back that there is nothing serious causing your bladder issue.

And remember you are not alone in dealing with bladder issues

Pretty much the same thing happened to me, although I wasn't wearing 24/7 at the time when it started to get bad, it happened on its own. Went to the urologist, who found that I apparently had a problem with urine retention developing for a long time, it had even stretched my bladder quite a bit and I didn't even notice it. Like Rob110 said, it can be a problem that's developing under the surface that you're not even aware of and has little to nothing to do with you wearing for fun.

Mine proceeded to get worse over the months, where I would leak all the time and couldn't go 30mins not diapered for fear of wetting my pants. That was about 5 months ago and I've been wearing 24/7 since, but lately it's been slowly getting better on its own. Some days I don't even leak at all! Hopefully soon I can go back to just using diapers for fun from time to time, and hopefully you can too!

Dang Rob kinda wish you didn't tell me about the scope :) Plot's problem kinda makes sense but its best let the docs diagnosis and just give them the symptoms :) thanks again

Sorry if I have made you worried about the scope, it caught me off guard and just wanted to give you a heads up :)
The scope is not that bad but finding out there's nothing seriously wrong is worth the slight discomfort.

Good luck with your tests

I had a friend who has been incontinent his whole life ,at one point he was sheduled for a TURP and as usual the hospital put the normal standard plans in place for him as they did for everyone else, a week before the procedure he gets a call and she introduces herself as his physical therapist who will help him recover and he naturaally was curious what do i need you for and she explained that her specialty was repotty training adult men who had TURP done, he was like who came up with this idea i have been incontinent for 45 years and why do you think after surgery your going to cure that?
well after a call to his doctor it was straightened out ,the hospital did this automaticly if you had a TURP scheduled,once they found out he has been in diapers for 45 years they apologized and decided to look at the patients backround before doing such a dumb thing to someone else.

Sorry that this OT but i just remeberd that and was chuckling about it.

More on the topic my uro when doing me always fills my urthra with lidocaine jelly about ten minutes before scopeing me,i find it depends on the doc wether they do that,also if you are worried ask the doc to do that,after the lidocaine he could put a baseball bat in you and you would not think twice, i have had it done without and it is really minor discomfort but mine always uses the lido and makes even that slight discomfort disapper and as said above watch the screen you will see some amazing sights innside your own body, it like seeing the grand canyon the first time.

I hope that there is not a problem and you come up clear.

But also keep in mind if there is a problem and say you need diapers,life goes on we are all testaments to that.

so...They couldn't anything definitive besides that I'm pretty much left full open without the ability to shut it. I'm set up to see a neurologist just to be sure but seems I'm stuck with it. TY all for the heads up and info again

During this previous March break, I was diapered almost consistently for about 5 days straight. The longest time I went without was 6 hours, and that was just once.
I noticed during this time that I would drink more and wet more frequently in short spurts. This did not affect my regular continence. Going to work for that 6 hours netted no "accidents" or "almost didn't make it" events.
It could also be your body conditioning itself to being diapered. I have heard of this thing called "Conditional incontinence", where one may have trouble holding ones contents when wearing a diaper.

Spend some time without one on and see if there is a noticeable difference in your continence.

That's what I thought but even before i saw a doctor I tried to hold it in with normal clothes, but I tried on my patio for an hour to no avail(not wanting to pee all over my furniture ). The urologist seems to think its neurological. At this point I'm just hoping its an isolated problem rather than a symptom and my best guess was that I have a weak or damaged nerve (I snowboard and mountain bike so I have plenty of old injuries from bad decisions) that when i chose not to use it I lost functionality in it.

Anyhow thanks for the advice and info man, at this point i'm just gonna leave this to the doc to figure out and I was just updating since I didn't want to leave the thread up in the air :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back