• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya Hows It going

Status
Not open for further replies.

thickpants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. As you prolly already know my sn I'll tell you a little about myself.

First off I'm a pretty laid back person that likes to take things easy when i'm not working. :D Also It would be a mistake to take too seriously, unless i say seriously...then take me seriously. I am typically straight forward with people but try not to be blunt(especially on sensitive topics;)). I always have had the motto 'it's not what you say but how you say it'(within reason).

So I decided to join the site mostly because like the great folks here, I enjoy when my rear is padded and protected. I'm also an ab, but I also like putting littles into diapers so that makes me an AB/Daddy? (if i'm wrong someone correct me). I've been reading the post for awhile but like most people I can be relatively shy about this subject.

So I defiantly didn't look at the cheat sheet sticky at all (I'm terrible about talking about myself so I always need help) ;) I'm a Mech Engineer by trade er profession.... I don't know I built stuff for a living GOSH don't Judge! As far as my hobbies go I'm big into Airplanes, my drone (shhh its a secret),Cars and possibly building an autonomous R2-D2, so if the world gets taken over by robots its prolly my fault.

so what I'm looking to get from here is the ability to talk er rather type to a bunch of like minded individuals about diaper/ab/daddy related things in order to better understand aspects of what is going on. Welp I hope you have a wonderful day!

Welcome! :D

I like your idea about R2-D2. I think having a full scale working replica would be cool.

IKR! my goal is to navigate with a changing environment using cleverly place kinect sensors in the room and server drinks and such :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back