Thread: Hiya Hows It going

Thumbs up Hiya Hows It going

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. As you prolly already know my sn I'll tell you a little about myself.

First off I'm a pretty laid back person that likes to take things easy when i'm not working. Also It would be a mistake to take too seriously, unless i say seriously...then take me seriously. I am typically straight forward with people but try not to be blunt(especially on sensitive topics). I always have had the motto 'it's not what you say but how you say it'(within reason).

So I decided to join the site mostly because like the great folks here, I enjoy when my rear is padded and protected. I'm also an ab, but I also like putting littles into diapers so that makes me an AB/Daddy? (if i'm wrong someone correct me). I've been reading the post for awhile but like most people I can be relatively shy about this subject.

So I defiantly didn't look at the cheat sheet sticky at all (I'm terrible about talking about myself so I always need help) I'm a Mech Engineer by trade er profession.... I don't know I built stuff for a living GOSH don't Judge! As far as my hobbies go I'm big into Airplanes, my drone (shhh its a secret),Cars and possibly building an autonomous R2-D2, so if the world gets taken over by robots its prolly my fault.

so what I'm looking to get from here is the ability to talk er rather type to a bunch of like minded individuals about diaper/ab/daddy related things in order to better understand aspects of what is going on. Welp I hope you have a wonderful day!

I like your idea about R2-D2. I think having a full scale working replica would be cool.

IKR! my goal is to navigate with a changing environment using cleverly place kinect sensors in the room and server drinks and such