Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Pain

Exclamation Unusual Pain

Hey guys. I am starting to worry about something. I am just asking to see if another guys have had similar occurrences. I had recently tried abstaining to reap some of the positive benefits. About one month ago, i abstained for about 12days.After this period, i did "it" (pg13) and had a painful experience in manhood area immediately after.

Fast forward to today. Today marks one week of abstaining and i had a lot of pain after finishing. This pain was also in lower abdominal region this time. It lasted for about 40mins and wasnt extreme pain but definetly uncomftorable. I realize this may just be a case of excess blood built up in testicle area but its been reoccurring quite often lately. Its only after i have finished but it seems like if i dont do "it" every other day at least then i get lots of pain in these two areas. Can any guys relate?

This is not normal, I would advise seeing a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    This is not normal, I would advise seeing a doctor.
    Actually? Im 21 by the way. Would most guys have pain after abstaining for a week or so?
    Its just strange that until recently this started to happen? !

As Clarity said, this isn't a normal thing. It's possible that it's linked to you abstaining, but that shouldn't happen and you should see a doctor about it right away. There's a possibility of permanent damage.

Extremely unlikely it has anything to do with your seminal continence. That sort of pain is not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    Actually? Im 21 by the way. Would most guys have pain after abstaining for a week or so?
    Its just strange that until recently this started to happen? !

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    As Clarity said, this isn't a normal thing. It's possible that it's linked to you abstaining, but that shouldn't happen and you should see a doctor about it right away. There's a possibility of permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Extremely unlikely it has anything to do with your seminal continence. That sort of pain is not normal.
    I truly think it has anything to do with that, I have upstained from that before and i never had any pain, only massive cravings (To Find the right word.) Also I agree with everyone else, you should see a doctor.

I doubt there are many 21-year-olds who have abstained for a week! I've never heard of there being any "benefits to reap"... what are they?

Anyway, pain does not sound normal in any circumstances, so I'd definitely see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I doubt there are many 21-year-olds who have abstained for a week! I've never heard of there being any "benefits to reap"... what are they?

Anyway, pain does not sound normal in any circumstances, so I'd definitely see a doctor.
    The benefits from abstaining that I've found are increased motivation in ALL areas of life. For me getting schoolwork done, being more social, and big difference in energy levels and just being more productive overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Do you mean seminal congestion? I've read on various sites that arousal without releasing can cause excess fluid buildup (blue balls) and can cause discomfort? But im not sure if it should cause pain after only 1 week of abstaining.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I doubt there are many 21-year-olds who have abstained for a week!
    I somewhat remember being about ten years old, and my parents bought me a Game Boy Advance, but I had to to do everything they said for two weeks to get it. I figured I'd better quit masturbating too because when I was little and they saw me do it they'd tell me to ''stop fidgeting;'' I of course just started doing it in private. I don't think my period of abstinence lasted all that long. Oddly it seems I was hornier as a pre-teen than I am now in my 20's...

acorn

Do you mean seminal congestion? I've read on various sites that arousal without releasing can cause excess fluid buildup (blue balls) and can cause discomfort? But im not sure if it should cause pain after only 1 week of abstaining.
    You might do a testicular exam, include the spermatic chord in this - there you would be looking for veins that are palpable, aka, varicose veins. My experience tells me this could cause symptoms as described.

Do note that if you have sub-clinical varicose veins it may take a trained professional to detect them. At my age and the limited extent, it matters not. You on the other hand might require little swimmers in the future, for peace of mind consult with a trained professional in person.

PS: While the BSDM crowd like to feel pain, I am of the unqualified opinion that it (pain of any variety) was never designed to be a toy to play with.62