Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Where to get rearz

  1. #1

    Default Where to get rearz

    Okay guys, i have been patiently waiting for a US supplier to provide us with rearz, I've given up hope and was now curious as to where the most cost effective place to order rearz to the US would be?

    I think save express is the best option but wanted to see if any of you experts had other ideas?



    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    suggest trying one of the abu space/simple/paws, they're similar in a lot of ways, and better in others

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Walak View Post
    Okay guys, i have been patiently waiting for a US supplier to provide us with rearz, I've given up hope and was now curious as to where the most cost effective place to order rearz to the US would be?

    I think save express is the best option but wanted to see if any of you experts had other ideas?



    Thanks
    I'll echo Bambinod. IMHO, Space/Simple/Little Pawz are both better and cheaper, but if you want Rearz, were you unaware that they are based in Canada? Try their main website.

  4. #4

    Default

    Abu diapers are great ....all of them. I can agree that they are a worthy substituion especially now with the Lil' Paws. Give them a go you'll agree. I've been a big suporter and purchaser since 2011, I think its funny though cause this forum used to hate Abu and pretty much boycotted it, I never did and now since they re-branded, everyone loves them and is recomending them all of a sudden.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Abu diapers are great ....all of them. I can agree that they are a worthy substituion especially now with the Lil' Paws. Give them a go you'll agree. I've been a big suporter and purchaser since 2011, I think its funny though cause this forum used to hate Abu and pretty much boycotted it, I never did and now since they re-branded, everyone loves them and is recomending them all of a sudden.
    What's funny about it? There were reasons why the old ABU was unpopular - poor customer service and association with dubious people. That doesn't apply to the new ABU. In a very real sense, it's a totally different company that just happens to have the same name and website. That happens quite often in business.

    What I find interesting is that the new owners considered the ABU brand valuable enough to acquire, despite being tainted in many eyes, rather than create a new brand from scratch.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    What's funny about it? There were reasons why the old ABU was unpopular - poor customer service and association with dubious people. That doesn't apply to the new ABU. In a very real sense, it's a totally different company that just happens to have the same name and website. That happens quite often in business.

    What I find interesting is that the new owners considered the ABU brand valuable enough to acquire, despite being tainted in many eyes, rather than create a new brand from scratch.
    not only is the service better, but the products have greatly improved. The new cushies are a massive improvement, and the space/simple/paws are an awesome addition. Stickers are a brilliant idea too.

    Some will say "there is no such thing as 'bad publicity'". The idea is that even if the news or association isn't positive, at least it puts your brand on people's minds. I think that may be part of why they picked up on ABU. They may also have had some IP like patents on the single wide tapes on the cushies. And both "Cushies" and "SDK / Super Dry Kids" were well-known brand names.

    Throw all that together, and factor in the price tag on the branding was probably a real bargain too.

  7. #7

    Default

    They mentioned on Twitter today that they're offering free shipping to the US for cases of Safaris and Spoileds for the next couple of days:

    http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=3f3f8048cf

    If you're able to order today or tomorrow, I'd suggest taking advantage of that.

  8. #8

    Default



    They mentioned on Twitter today that they're offering free shipping to the US for cases of Safaris and Spoileds for the next couple of days:
    Pay attention to the quantities when ordering! Only 30 diapers (3 bags) per "case". (pretty much everyone else would call that a "half case") $80 per "case" puts them well over $2/each. Too rich for my blood, even with free shipping. (tho rearz never has been known for low prices)

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    What's funny about it? There were reasons why the old ABU was unpopular - poor customer service and association with dubious people.
    I never had any problems with them and I did a lot of buiness with them over 3 years, other people I feel made to much drama based on what a few people here said.



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    not only is the service better, but the products have greatly improved. The new cushies are a massive improvement, and the space/simple/paws are an awesome addition.
    I agree everything has improved about them which is only natural for a company to do when it grows and develops. But for the time they came out I believe they always had very top diapers I've never had any defects or issues with them and i originally started 24\7 with the sdks and cushies and they met the task exceptionally. Not to mention they had amazing deals the likes of bambino never could compete with not to mention incentive to re order.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Not to mention they had amazing deals the likes of bambino never could compete with not to mention incentive to re order.
    Though that's occasionally brought up as a reason for ABU failing, poor business management. You can't hold sales below your profitability point very frequently - you'll get more customers and more business, but you have to make up for it with regular pricing most of the time or you'll go under. Remember ABUv1 folded with a lot of paid preorders and zero inventory, meaning they dug themselves into a pretty deep hole with all those sales.

    While I'll absolutely take advantage of a sale, I also don't want to see a good suppiler sale themselves out of business. Maybe it's for purely selfish reasons, I want their products to continue to be available in the future. So I don't hold a grudge if they don't have sales continuously. Bambino is somewhat famous for NOT having frequent or big sales, but they've also been around forever and are clearly doing something right. They're still in business, and they've maintained their customer base, so they're at least doing an OK job of balancing business.

Similar Threads

  1. Rearz in the UK
    By sambus in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2016, 17:30
  2. Rearz
    By MarchinBunny in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-Jan-2016, 18:20
  3. Rearz
    By Tetra in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2015, 22:44
  4. Ordering from Rearz in the USA
    By thickdiapers in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-Dec-2014, 16:27
  5. Rearz in Kitchener
    By hti24 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-Oct-2014, 16:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.