Not remembering wetting my diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Quick recap, yesterday I had decided I wasn't going to wear a diaper to bed and the following day after wearing 24/7 since Decemeber with a few day breaks in January.
I've been wearing for fun and yes my wife knows and supportive. Wearing diapers turned into helping me cope with anxiety.

Anyways, so yesterday I showered around 6 and didn't put on a diaper. I was feeling a bubble in my throat symptom of anxiety which I never get when diapered and gave in and diapered up and put on my footed pajamas. Bubble in throat feeling went away.

Anyways, wife and I decided to get some beer to drink. I brought up how she used to challenge me when I was diapered in public, so she challenged me to wear my red footed pajamas that are a size to small in the car to the store while she went in to pick up beer. Challenge accepted. I think someone saw me walk into the apartment but I didn't care. You would think this would bother my anxiety but it felt great. I didn't care who saw.

Moving on, we drank a lot last night which is out of the norm for us. Before bed we changed my diaper because it was soaked. After just waking up, my diaper is soaked again and my bed got slightly wet. On top of that, I woke up not having my rituall pooping when i wake up at 5am. When I rolled over, I can smell and feel it in my diaper. I told my wife this and she said she thought she smelled it around 1am. For the most part I really don't remember peeing accept felt like a dream the one time and sure don't remember pooping.

I really do blame drinking a lot as I never had this problem going to bed sobar. Has anyone experienced this? This something to be worried about?

Last edited:
I'm also at my project that's is 1.5 hrs away and about to head home and I have to go #2 really bad. Im doing it, using it for its purpose and drive home. I don't have a 2nd with me as I forgot it at home. My wife texted me also saying go for it.

This always happens to me when I drink a little more then getting buzzed.
Normally I'll have a dream that I'm waking up to use the bathroom or find that I'm somewhere and going (which is odd that I still get those even after 24\7 for more then a few years...old bedwetting habits die hard I guess) and that's when I'll find I'm wetting.
Its been like that since ever I can remember and it'll happen like that maybe half the time I wet at night. Most of the time I only realize whats happening just after I'm finishing, but when I'm way past buzzed I don't even wake up when I wet or mess and I next to never have #2 accidents.

It's really cool to see your wife be so supportive.

As for going #2 while driving, it can be a bit distracting, but if you crack a window all is good.
Keep living the life you love dude! Sounds like you already are though :p

Skuru said:
It's really cool to see your wife be so supportive.

As for going #2 while driving, it can be a bit distracting, but if you crack a window all is good.
Keep living the life you love dude! Sounds like you already are though :p

Yea, that was crazy. There was a bad accident on my way home so I was stuck in traffic that took an extra 45 min to get home.

- - - Updated - - -

SquishyTushy said:
This always happens to me when I drink a little more then getting buzzed.
Normally I'll have a dream that I'm waking up to use the bathroom or find that I'm somewhere and going (which is odd that I still get those even after 24\7 for more then a few years...old bedwetting habits die hard I guess) and that's when I'll find I'm wetting.
Its been like that since ever I can remember and it'll happen like that maybe half the time I wet at night. Most of the time I only realize whats happening just after I'm finishing, but when I'm way past buzzed I don't even wake up when I wet or mess and I next to never have #2 accidents.

There was one other time I remember this happening back in college. It was the week of finals with very little sleep and after my last exam, I remember grabbing a few beers with friends and going to bed early. I put on a diaper after not wearing for a while (weeks) and past out. I woke up and I had wet the diaper. Same thing, had a dream that I got up to use the bathroom, lifted the seat and washed my hands afterwords.

Haha I don't often get to the hands washing part, that's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back