• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good day all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuru

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey there, I'm Skuru and this is my official introduction post.
I'm a diaperfur hailing from western Canada. While I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to the idea of AB/DL.

I recently came out to my girlfriend of 3 months as a DL, and lo and behold it turns out she's one also. This gave me the kickstart I needed to start exploring different communities and connect with others.

I'm currently working in a coffee shop, just trying to get by and make it in the city. I'm a semiprofessional, hardcore raider in World of Warcraft, but take it in moderation with many outdoor activities.

I'm quite active in the furry community, from helping to organize and staffing conventions, to media such as art and writing. Nothing noteworthy on that front, but I hope to get there some day.

I come to this site to read other peoples stories and nod my head, just trying to gain knowledge on an aspect of myself I've been private with for so long.

Keep doing what makes you happy, because in the end if you aren't whats the point.

Reactions: egor
Hello Skuru and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello!
You are lucky that your girlfriend shares your interest, that is very nice ^^ How long have you been playing World of warcraft? I played once years ago but didnt have the time and wasn't very good ^^'
Hope you like it here :)

Welcome, Skuru!

I haven't played WoW in a long while... got a high enough level, but I just liked to Tour du Azeroth so it took forever.

What kinds of outdoors stuff? I just like walking about in the cool and dim. It doesn't happen too often in Colorado.

Talk about luck of the draw with your girlfriend! That's pretty nifty.

I'm not too active in Furry things. Sometimes I remember to.

Well hello! I'm glad it worked out coming out to your gf. :) That's always nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back