Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Japan~

Default Hello from Japan~

Hello, everyone!

Introductions are important, right? I am a musician but in my spare time I like fashion and art like making illustrations and painting ^^ I like to go shopping a lot. I'm a very relaxed person but don't have a high point for people I don't like. But I'm not mean! I won't yell at someone or make mean comment when annoyed, I will just stand up and leave.

I just start exploring diapers recently, but I like dressing "sissy" at home sometimes because it feels cute! I have only gone out once or twice dressed up but it is fun any way <3 The diapers are secret though, it does not match the image i want to show.

I like to read fashion magazines (like my favorite Men's NON-NO) and go shopping with friends. Clothes are very fun and versatile to me. It is expression!
    I hope to get support from this community and learn a lot more since i can not talk about my interests really out loud. Nice to meet you

Hello KieOuto and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

こにちわ けいおうとさん

Welcome to ADISC. I'd like to hear more about you and living in Japan. Hope to see you around the forum.

Default Fashion, Art and, Music...

Quote Originally Posted by KeiOuto View Post
    Hello, everyone!

Introductions are important, right? I am a musician but in my spare time I like fashion and art like making illustrations and painting ^^ I like to go shopping a lot. I'm a very relaxed person but don't have a high point for people I don't like. But I'm not mean! I won't yell at someone or make mean comment when annoyed, I will just stand up and leave.

I just start exploring diapers recently, but I like dressing "sissy" at home sometimes because it feels cute! I have only gone out once or twice dressed up but it is fun any way <3 The diapers are secret though, it does not match the image i want to show.

I like to read fashion magazines (like my favorite Men's NON-NO) and go shopping with friends. Clothes are very fun and versatile to me. It is expression!
    I hope to get support from this community and learn a lot more since i can not talk about my interests really out loud. Nice to meet you

ADISC、KeiOutoへようこそ!

私は、この翻訳の不確定だ - 私はあなたがこの歓迎の確実であることを願っています。

あなたはここで良い会社であります!

あなたの英語は良いですね!あなたがここにあなたの人の支持を持っています。おむつ、弱虫で私たちの会社を 楽しむと、より多くのそれは我々が共有するこの人生は関与して下さい...

私は、あなたの知り合いを作ることを嬉しく^_^マルカ午前

Welcome to ADISC, KeiOuto!

I'm uncertain of the translation - I hope that you are sure of this welcome.

You will be in good company here!

Your English looks good! You have the support of your people here. Diapers, and enjoy our company sissy, more and more of it is this life that we share should be involved ...

I am pleased to make your acquaintance ^ _ ^ Marka
    Hopefully, you won't stand up and leave... We do appreciate that you're not mean too!

I have a feeling, that shopping with you would be quite fun!

If, sometime you would like to share any of your illustrations or music... you'll have a welcoming audience here (count me in).

Best regards,
    -Marka

Welcome to ADISC!

I was stationed in Okinawa for awhile in 1974 to 1976 and flew through Tokyo airport on my way to and from Okinawa. Unfortunately, the layover in Tokyo was too short to do anything other than look out the windows of the terminal.

Looking forward to hear about DL things from Japan.

Hi! Welcome to ADISC

I quoted this section of your post because it reminded me of when I had to drive out to fill up my tank in a bad part of town a little bit ago. Only catch was, I was still wearing my diaper underneath my jeans! I had no idea my car was that close to being empty, so I had to make an emergency stop. I guess the moral is to watch my meter better before I have to go to a ghetto gas station while wearing XD

I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends <3

You all are so nice, thank you for the welcome
    Yes, I want to try to keep to English here it is good practice for me! I had to do a show in California 2 years ago and my English was not so good ^^'
    I'd love to share some illustrations sometime yes! but I would rather not share my music- i want to continue my public image and personal image seperate. Thank you for understanding

From what I can tell, you're English is already really good! I totally understand wanting to keep lives and images separate. I'm in an up-and-coming band myself, but if I were to say our name, it would be really easy to pick out which one I was :/ Regardless, I think we'd all love to see your illustrations!

Welcome to Adisc KeiOuto! ^.^ Oh my gosh! I think we have the same Panda Plushie x3

You all are so nice, thank you for the welcome
    Yes, I want to try to keep to English here it is good practice for me! I had to do a show in California 2 years ago and my English was not so good ^^'
    I'd love to share some illustrations sometime yes! but I would rather not share my music- i want to continue my public image and personal image separate. Thank you for understanding
    Yes, agreed! My interest was somewhat self-serving though, my intentions are not to make you exposed or vulnerable by any means!

My involvement with music bands, was in sound-mix primarily... Though, I could not play anything sufficiently now or, sing to proper standards - I was very good at mixing the sounds... that's been a number of years past now too ^-^

Thank you for your consideration and interests in us as well... Please, only do that which is comfortable and to your better health and, that we may share too... Be safe and prosper...

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    From what I can tell, you're English is already really good! I totally understand wanting to keep lives and images separate. I'm in an up-and-coming band myself, but if I were to say our name, it would be really easy to pick out which one I was :/ Regardless, I think we'd all love to see your illustrations!
    Sure! I think so too!

Best regards,
    -Marka