Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Difference between Tena Ultra and Super

Default Difference between Tena Ultra and Super

I can't figure out which one is more absorbent. They look almost the same, and there does not seem to be any indication on the sites I've looked at. Does anyone know which one is better? I've always wanted to try them.

Hmm...I can't help you there, I'm afraid, because Tena uses a different absorbency rating for their European diapers:
    Plus (blue color)
    Super (green color)
    Maxi (purple color)
    (from lowest to highest absorbeny).

Tenas european diapers are great... the US ones suck...

The Ultra ones are the most absorbent.

Thanks! I will be ordering some soon. My goal is to try as many different brands as possible.

don't bother man... it's really a waste of money... they are cloth covered and crappy... I haven't found anywhere that stocks the euro style tenas...

I think I can help you out, the difference between the super and the ultra is the absorbancy level. The ulltras are more geared towards day use. The supers tend to lean towards a "nighttime diaper". I have used both and the supers do absorb a good bit more. However, I won't buy them anymore because they have switched to the cloth backing and wierd tape tabs. Well I hope this answered your question.

I haven't been here that long, but i've seen a far number of posts and threads rating/reviewing various diapers and I think we should develope some sort of diaper rating system.
    Rate on a scale of 1 to 10
    Babyishness (please forgive me if thats not a real word)

Also wether it is:
    Pull-up or tape on
    adult diaper or baby diaper
    plastic covered or cloth covered

I don't know what yall think, but i think it would be nice to have some sort of consistent rating system like that.

good idea... put all diapers on the same scale...