24/7 Since Middle of Decemeber and Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So, my wife has been crazy supportive of me wearing 24/7. It started out as a month long deal and then we move on. Well, she keeps buying me new diapers and helping me live out my role. She has also gotten me to wear diapers in public with sweat pants. I don't even think about it in public and I can care less what others think.

I can count on my left hand how many times I used a toilet since Decemeber. Also, can't tell you the last time I wore underwear or went to bed without wearing footed pajamas.

Wanted to share my experience so far. AWESOME!

January was a struggle and wanted to stop wearing diapers. My wife reminded me that it's great way to deal with anxiety. (Just remembered I haven't posted about my anxiety issues yet, that will soon come). February gave me the mind set it's comfortable and put my mindset that I have to wear. I can wet in any position as well as #2. I've got myself into a routine that works for me. I've been caffeine free also since December to help control anxiety thus haven't needed many changes during the day.

Mt wife has made challenges for me for whenever we are in public. Go #2 when not convenient to do so (with a quick clean and change to follow asap) like when we go on long walks and we don't have a diaper bag with us or in a car ride, let parts of my diaper show, wear my footed pajamas if we go to a drive through, In fact, we only did this in February and not so much lately. I've been basically wearing last couple weeks as if it is part of my life and not something special.

Anyways, I've had to buy balmax for rashes which aren't pleasant.

Does anyone have a routine?

Mine is, change first thing in the morning, usually go #2 just after waking up. Shower, put on a new diaper. Change around lunch time, lately I haven't had to because the cut down on caffeine. Change when I get home after a shower then repeat. I've gotten my self needing to wet around 2 am like clock work.

Weekends after waking up in the morning i chill in my diaper for a short time just knowing i don't have to change so quickly. It gets smelly, but my wife and I don't mind.

So, share your routine

you've got an amazing thing going there

Wow. I bet you're glad you married that one.

It's interesting that you've cut out caffeine to help manage your anxiety. It just so happens that I did the same thing.. and it has helped greatly. Admittedly so, I also cut out coffee to help control my O.A.B. & leaky bladder, but those symptoms are greatly increased by anxiety either way. As a coffee lover, I've missed the taste more than the boost.

Besides that, we do have another little detail in common. My girlfriend encourages me to wear a diaper when I'm feeling especially anxious because she knows that they help. But, she never encourages me to use it or leave the house with it on. That's alright though, I've accepted that she doesn't want to take part in any kind caregiver role. I still consider myself a lucky guy!

Cloud :cloud9:

Cloud said:
It's interesting that you've cut out caffeine to help manage your anxiety. It just so happens that I did the same thing.. and it has helped greatly. Admittedly so, I also cut out coffee to help control my O.A.B. & leaky bladder, but those symptoms are greatly increased by anxiety either way. As a coffee lover, I've missed the taste more than the boost.
Cloud :cloud9:

Cutting caffeine helped majorly. When I was drinking coffee, I needed to go like 10 times before lunch. Now I think I go about 5 times during the work day in small amounts. I think, I don't keep track and who's counting...

Wearing diapers help me with anxiety. I was Prescribed Xanax to help control it but I found I don't show symptoms when I'm wearing a diaper. But back in January I was seeing diapers were getting away of my day to day as that's all I thought about and was rough managing work load plus diapers, oh and the massive headaches from caffeine withdraw. When I wasn't diapered I was taking Xanax 3 times a day. My wife suggested to put a diaper back on and felt fine. That's when I made the mindset that I need to be in diapers and wasn't bothersome. Make sense??

Aston said:
Cutting caffeine helped majorly. When I was drinking coffee, I needed to go like 10 times before lunch. Now I think I go about 5 times during the work day in small amounts. I think, I don't keep track and who's counting...

Wearing diapers help me with anxiety. I was Prescribed Xanax to help control it but I found I don't show symptoms when I'm wearing a diaper. But back in January I was seeing diapers were getting away of my day to day as that's all I thought about and was rough managing work load plus diapers, oh and the massive headaches from caffeine withdraw. When I wasn't diapered I was taking Xanax 3 times a day. My wife suggested to put a diaper back on and felt fine. That's when I made the mindset that I need to be in diapers and wasn't bothersome. Make sense??

That's very interesting, I've been through a lot of the same. But 3 xanax a day? I'm glad you had something like diapers to break you of that habit. A doctor once tried to prescribe me some, and I refused. I understand that it's nice to have a "way out" when having an attack, but after watching a family member decline into addiction, I've decided not to fool around with pills. That's my own persona stance, I've seen them work great for many people as well.

I have been 24/7 in diapers for over 2 decades.
My routines include time to change my own wet and dirty diapers.
Just a normal part of my own daily self-care routines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back