Wow that was close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This just happened to me a few minutes ago!

Anyway i was sitting up here in my room wearing a diaper, and i had already been in it for a little while wet, and also messed a bit. anyway i heard someone knock on the door, i didnt know who it was so i didnt think much about it (i know i should have anyway). then next thing i know i hear someone say "hello? Your back door was open" and i didnt know who it was.

I didnt know what to do so i just went down stairs, turns out it was the gas man come to read the meter. i was just standing there way too nervous to move because i was in a pee and....well somewhat messy diaper and i wasnt sure if they would smell it...... and this is the first time i ever been this nervous, and i basically peed a little. he left and i instantly took off my diaper.

Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

I've answered the door wearing my wet night time nappy and plastic pants under my dressing gown, only for it to fall open revealing my nappy for all to see. The delivery man said nothing and I quickly signed for the parcel. You wouldn't believe what the parcel was. It was my three monthly delivery of continence products from the NHS continence service. I did wonder just how many times the van driver had seen something similar.

When I was 20 and living at home between semesters, my Mom unlocked my bedroom door to look for something "without waking me". Unfortunately I was in nothing but a wet disposable diaper. She didn't see anything, as I wrapped in a blanket, but I had to beg her to leave. It was horrifying.

I think I posted about it a while back.

Other than that, I have had cleaning ladies see bags of diapers in my apartment.

It is what it is - the more you fret and try to hide or cover it up the worse.
You go to a Doctor's office and they have seen your sex - no big deal nothing for the worse.
An occasional lapse of covering up - a fleeting glance of what you wear as a medical aide
is no big deal unless you are dealing with an immature person doing the observing !
My dad had a pharmacy and I was told of the rules of business - adult discretion absolutely
required. So unless the Gas person comes calling more often or a delivery driver shows
signs of interest - nothing to worry about - "BUT" don't make a habit of free exposure
unless you want the neighborhood to know you as "That Diaper Freak" !
And noting freak don't freak out the next time it happens - be cool !

That would make me nervous to! Where I live it would not be seen as so weird to be seen in a diaper (if it is a cute one) people would think oh that is a interesting fashion choice but... okay ^^' But somewhere else, does sound nervous! But maybe also a little exciting ^^

Don't worry...I was the gas meter guy and you looked mahvelous!

I had one case where I was padded up and was marathoning a Legendary run of the Halo series. I only had a t-shirt, my diaper, and a robe on. So what happens is I hear the front door open, so I'm thinking "Ok, my sister only came to grab something." Next thing you know, SLAM! The basement door opens and here she comes down the stairs to grab her golf bag which was behind me. I jumped up and started putting my pajama pants on. She just saw the top of the white diaper and thought I was lounging in my underwear. She then said to me, it is ok to lounge about in your underwear and said I could go back to how I was. Only response...no thanks...
I was red faces for half the day afterwards.

I bet you looked cute!

Considering the fact I am semi-baby faced and still act childish, I'd say so.

Often my wife and I will sleep in, making us get up later in the morning. Several times I've been in the kitchen wearing sweat shorts over my nighttime diaper and that's when a delivery man such as UPS knocks and waits for me to sign something. All you can do is think, oh well, I'm wearing a diaper. Life still goes on and I feel just a little bit more like a silly toddler.

A few nights ago I was dropping off my GF back at her house. She came over after class let out so I could sit down and show her my diapers for the first time (side note: it went super well c: ). She was so enthused about it that she let me wear my ABU space why driving her! As I was starting my car, I looked at my fuel tank and thought "Meh."

This was the biggest mistake of my entire life.

After a 45 minute drive, I arrive at her place still dry. I come in to grab a water bottle and wish her goodnight, and her brother comes FLYING into the kitchen. This happens rather often, as he comes running down stairs like a bat out of hell in between matches of Counter Strike. He goes from 60-0mph in .2 seconds and stares into my soul. After a brief and awkward pause, we exchange a friendly "Sup nerd", "Hey dork", and he dashes back up stairs. I turn to the GF with my face redder than a fire truck. We say our goodbyes and I GTFO.

I get on the highway to get home and my gas light comes on, meaning that I'm basically driving on borrowed time. I whip out my phone and ask Siri to get me to the nearest gas station. "Follow the highlighted route to the nearest Shell on ____ Boulevard". I think *Wow, this is great! It's right by campus. And then I remember, campus is literally in the smack middle of downtown Cleveland, across the street from one of the most dangerous bus stops in the city. *Wow, it's right by campus...*.

I slowly turn into the Shell, and at this point it's about 1am. Nothing good happens at a sketchy gas station at 1am. I pull up my hood to hide my weird hair color as to not stand out and I hop out of my car. I got up to the pump only the see that the entire screen is burnt out. That's when I get a pit in my stomach... *I have to go in and manually pay for gas. In a poofy diaper underneath skinny jeans. At 1am. In downtown Cleveland.*

I approach the building and there's a lady walking around talking to the clerk just looking back at me every once in a while. I take off my hood as to not look like a robber or something. I get in, make a beeline for the counter, and swipe my card for the corresponding pump. I get nervous and fumble my card, but I manage to grab it, but not before the two clerks and the lady notice my nerves. I walk with as little waddle as I can while not crinkling (which is NOT easy, let me tell you) and I again GTFO.

The screen is still blank, so I just wing it and fill up before screeching out of there like a chase scene from Chips. I miss my freeway entrance and have to do a turnaround via an entire block of scary looking houses because of stupid one way streets. I get a little nervous, thinking that if I get pulled over for my speed/swerving & overcorrecting, that would be it. I would be caught diapered by the police.

Needless to say I make it home just fine, and thankfully everyone is either dead asleep or out of the house. I sit down, have a nice cold glass of milk, and fall asleep immediately.

The End~

TL;DR: Never say "meh" to your gas tank.

Last edited:
I almost got caught wearing a wet diaper a few days ago. I just woke up and wet myself. As I was about to change i got all of my stuff and heard my dog bark outside my door. She always sleeps in my room so someone let her out at some point. Anyway next thing I know my dad is walking towards my room about to open the door. Luckily I was quick enough to move behind my door and not be seen. I don't know what I would say in that situation. For minutes after I had butterflies in my stomach the size of eagles, because I was so nervous and scared about how close that was

Wow so many reply's and interesting stories. great to read so many many interesting and rather nerve racking stories from so many people.

Been there. I agree what else can one do. No sense to panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back