Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Pants reccomendation for space diapers

  1. #1

    Default Pants reccomendation for space diapers

    so im gonna be wearin these out and about a bit more and was wondering what kinda pants would hide these good? .w.

  2. #2

    Default

    Anything that's not really tight and doesn't ride too low. Normal jeans will be just fine as long as they're not really close fitting, same for khakis. Track pants or similar material are sometimes recommended for hiding the sound and look of a diaper, but you should only wear them if you'd normally wear them or you'll attract more attention than the diaper ever would.

    Space are one of the thickest diapers out there, though, so be aware that they will be more visible than almost any other diaper. That's still probably not visible enough for anyone to notice unless they're paying very close attention though.

  3. #3

    Default

    I haven't personally tried these, but apparently Wrangler Comfort Fit jeans are really good for diapers - they have an elastic waist which stretches up to two inches, and a deep crotch. If your normal jeans are snug on you I would suggest there will be an issue of practicality getting them on over any diapers, let alone space diapers.

    If shorts are acceptable, I would recommend those.

    I am actually not a fan of track pants for diapers. The material is light and relatively flexible (compared to, say, denim) meaning it falls over the diaper and outlines it, rather than shaping it. Jeans squash your diaper into an acceptable shape (at the cost of squashing them, potentially reducing the absorbency and increasing your chance to leak, and certainly decreasing the comfort). I think the optimal solution for any diaper is jeans that fit, even if they have to be a couple of sizes larger than usual.

  4. #4

    Default

    The space diapers are soooooo cool looking i say wear no pants so everybody can appreciate the totally radical awesomeness of the abu space design. And make sure you get all the aliens !



    ....obviously jk incase it wasnt implied.

  5. #5

    Default

    While diaper thickness can be an issue, with Space/Paws/Simple the big problem is going to be crotch width. They are one of the widest diapers available, and you're going to have to find room for a lot of material between your legs. Most jean brands have a variation for "comfort fit", "relxed fit" etc. The best thing you can really do is go to the store with your diaper on, and grab a stack of different brands and sizes and hit the changing room to see what works best for you - that's what I did. I ended up going with some levi relaxed fit jeans for home, and picked up some wrangler jeans that look just like kakkis for work. (they're tan and look just like kakkis, but are denim) Kakkis are usually relaxed cut by default. Whatever you get, it will need to have a low inseam (deep crotch) to accomodate a space.

    I'm sitting here right now at work, wearing my wrangler kakki lookalikes, wearing an ABU SDK/2. It's thick for sure, but comfy. There's a bit of a bulge in the front, and that's unavoidable. But at this point I don't care.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    While diaper thickness can be an issue, with Space/Paws/Simple the big problem is going to be crotch width. They are one of the widest diapers available, and you're going to have to find room for a lot of material between your legs. Most jean brands have a variation for "comfort fit", "relxed fit" etc. The best thing you can really do is go to the store with your diaper on, and grab a stack of different brands and sizes and hit the changing room to see what works best for you - that's what I did. I ended up going with some levi relaxed fit jeans for home, and picked up some wrangler jeans that look just like kakkis for work. (they're tan and look just like kakkis, but are denim) Kakkis are usually relaxed cut by default. Whatever you get, it will need to have a low inseam (deep crotch) to accomodate a space.
    Hehe...hmnmm. Hadn't thought of going shopping for diaper-pants like this. Sounds like a bit of a rush--or would be for me, anyway. I'd probably go for the darkest blue denim, though. There's no hiding a leak with kakki!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Hehe...hmnmm. Hadn't thought of going shopping for diaper-pants like this. Sounds like a bit of a rush--or would be for me, anyway. I'd probably go for the darkest blue denim, though. There's no hiding a leak with kakki!
    You can get black levis. You seriously CANNOT see a wet spot on those.

  8. #8

    Default

    I know the answer to this one, seriously... M.C. Hammer Parachute pants! Remember those?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parachute pants.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	25713
    You can even double diaper (or wear the whole pack at once) and no one will see the bulge. As an added
    bonus the pants make more noise than the Space diaper (or diapers) so no one will be the wiser.
    Talk about hidden!

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I know the answer to this one, seriously... M.C. Hammer Parachute pants! Remember those?

    --- Image Snipped ---

    You can even double diaper (or wear the whole pack at once) and no one will see the bulge. As an added
    bonus the pants make more noise than the Space diaper (or diapers) so no one will be the wiser.
    Talk about hidden!
    Jeez, I forgot about him :x

    --------------
    I would love to try out a Space diaper, but since no company is hiring me, so I have money, I can't

    Oh well, maybe someday I'll be able to try out a Space

Similar Threads

  1. Getting ABU Space diapers?
    By LittleLando in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Jan-2016, 16:32
  2. ABU Space Diapers
    By Scaramouche in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2016, 03:08
  3. Abuniverse Space Diapers, Now Available!
    By DLMunky in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 10-Dec-2015, 01:52
  4. UK space diapers at 3pm !
    By parcelboy2 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2015, 21:20
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-May-2012, 15:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.