Places to buy diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColecoVision

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are some places IRL you can buy diapers at?
I'm looking to stay away from big box stores.
What are some places that you don't normally think of to sell diapers?

I had no idea that STAPLES carries these diapers.
:twocents:

If you can't wait for shipping, surgical supply stores generally carry better diapers than your average drugstore, but it's hit or miss depending on each one. That would allow you to avoid big box stores, but you really can't beat picking them up at Staples for a stealthy ordering method, even if they are significantly more expensive that way (more than double the cost there vs XP Med).

Edit: didn't see the size difference, it's only almost twice the price, not more than twice ;)

ColecoVision said:
What are some places IRL you can buy diapers at?
I'm looking to stay away from big box stores.
What are some places that you don't normally think of to sell diapers?

I see that your located in Canada? Eh there !
It all depends what kind your looking for. If your worried someone you know will see you then simply drive somewhere that the chances are very low. I live in rural southern ontario and am blessed beyond belief as i can head into toronto for the day and pick up whatever i want without running into people i know. Shoppers drug mart is good for me. Or like others have said before, medical supply stores are quite dandy. Personal preference would be starkmans healthcare depot in toronto.
of course there are many other stores like this in the GTA.

I buy my dry 24/7's from Agecomfort.com they do not have a retail store but you can order and let them know you want to pickup and they will get the order ready. Usually any orders placed by 11am can be picked up the same day after 2:00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back