Thread: Dealing with too much drama, luckily I can relax in little space.

Default Dealing with too much drama, luckily I can relax in little space.

So this weekend has been absolutely horrible. I have someone trying to steal my identity and money. This has been a frustrating and stressful weekend, so glad I have diapers and can relax being little. Making way to many phone calls and emails one after another trying to figure something out. When I am supposed to be big I am stressed out and angry but when I put my diaper on and grab my paci and Teddy I am able to forget what is happening around me.

I'm glad that you can relax (by going into your little space). Sorry about your identity! I can only imagine what a pain in the tush that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    So this weekend has been absolutely horrible. I have someone trying to steal my identity and money. This has been a frustrating and stressful weekend, so glad I have diapers and can relax being little. Making way to many phone calls and emails one after another trying to figure something out. When I am supposed to be big I am stressed out and angry but when I put my diaper on and grab my paci and Teddy I am able to forget what is happening around me.

Hi Tommygun619

Sorry to hear you had a stressful weekend. Hope you got things sorted.

It OK to have a good cry over thing like this. I know I would.

"Grr Woof." Rex is sending a big hug over the internet.

Hope it all works out ok.

Sisi

This has been a horrible weekend dealing with one headache after another. The worst part is my account has been blocked to protect the rest of my money. That is a good thing to do, however most of my money is on my card and I only have about $50 at the moment. I have too much pride to ask my friends to borrow money because I hat owing people. I don't exactly have much of a choice right now as I will be out of money by Thursday. Luckily I have plenty of diapers. Thank you for your kind words.