• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's nice to know there are so many others with a similar interest and to have a forum to communicate with them. When I was younger I wondered if there were others. I went to psychologist when I was in college and told him I had a unusual fetish. He said he would buy me Coke if he had not heard it before and when I told him he said I owe you Coke. Around the same time I read a letter in Penthouse Magazine about a guy whose girlfriend brought over diapers, rubber pants, and a baby bottle to play "baby" one night so I figured I was not alone. It started for me when I wet the bed and my mother put me in a diaper and rubber pants at bedtime. This went on until I was 6 or 7 and by then I liked them enough that on weekend mornings I would dally upstairs to keep them on. I went through a long period where I was busy raising a family and working, and I did not think about diapers much but recently with more time on my hands I have a renewed interest. I told my wife about it a few years ago and she thinks its strange but she has a sense of humour about it. ADISC seems like a special organization and I look forward to being a part of it.

Rodgers said:
It's nice to know there are so many others with a similar interest and to have a forum to communicate with them. When I was younger I wondered if there were others. I went to psychologist when I was in college and told him I had a unusual fetish. He said he would buy me Coke if he had not heard it before and when I told him he said I owe you Coke. Around the same time I read a letter in Penthouse Magazine about a guy whose girlfriend brought over diapers, rubber pants, and a baby bottle to play "baby" one night so I figured I was not alone. It started for me when I wet the bed and my mother put me in a diaper and rubber pants at bedtime. This went on until I was 6 or 7 and by then I liked them enough that on weekend mornings I would dally upstairs to keep them on. I went through a long period where I was busy raising a family and working, and I did not think about diapers much but recently with more time on my hands I have a renewed interest. I told my wife about it a few years ago and she thinks its strange but she has a sense of humour about it. ADISC seems like a special organization and I look forward to being a part of it.

Hello and welcome to the site. Good introduction. We have a number of members who were young bed wetters and from what they've written, think they got their attraction to diapers because of wearing diapers during those formative years. I'm not one of them. I was adopted at the age of two, so I'm guessing things may have been difficult for me before I was adopted, and I know I wasn't potty trained when I was finally adopted.

I'm a professional musician. I enjoy reading but also writing. I have a self published novel on Kindle and have written short stories for this site. Do you have any interesting things that you enjoy doing. Anyway, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy the site and feel comfortable in joining the many threads and conversations. I think we all have a lot of fun and it's a great place to make new, online friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back