Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Favorite Fairytale?

  1. #1

    Default Favorite Fairytale?

    Hi guys! So I am asking this question because it got me wondered. As Littles, we like to hear stories right, but what is your favorite story? I just recently finished reading "Peter Pan" and I loved it. It was a really good story about growing up and not. So I would say my favorite story is Peter Pan, what's yours?

  2. #2

    Default

    Mine is Narnia. I searched for the secret world when I was a kid and visited my grandfathers house, he actually had a huge closet with lots of dusty old coats. I only found more dust but the Narnia story is wonderful, even today as an adult.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Mine is Narnia. I searched for the secret world when I was a kid and visited my grandfathers house, he actually had a huge closet with lots of dusty old coats. I only found more dust but the Narnia story is wonderful, even today as an adult.
    I love Narnia! I have "The Magician's Nephew", it's my favorite. I'm on your side, Narnia is a great story!

  4. #4

    Default

    Mmmm...Well, first I most point out my family are all Sci-fi and fantasy geeks.
    My favorite story growing up was The Hobbit my mom read it (or played the audio) several times when I was little.

  5. #5

    Default

    I liked the Grimm's fairy tales when I was a little kid. I also liked Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit stories. They were always fun. But as an adult, I loved the Narnia stories as well as the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and "The Hobbit". Another good story is Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I liked the Grimm's fairy tales when I was a little kid. I also liked Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit stories. They were always fun. But as an adult, I loved the Narnia stories as well as the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and "The Hobbit". Another good story is Ray Bradbury's, "Something Wicked This Way Comes".
    What's "Something Wicked this Way Comes" about?

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    What's "Something Wicked this Way Comes" about?
    This is a great story. It centers around two boys who live next door to each other. The main character lives with his aging father and the other boy lives with him mom, the father having left years ago, leaving them somewhat poor. There's a storm coming and a man selling lightning rods for the storm, but with the storm comes a carnival, but not your ordinary tents, freaks and animals. This one only comes every hundred years, and for those lucky few, their deepest and darkest wishes can be granted, but there's a dire price to be paid.

    The coolest part is the merry-go-round which goes forward and backwards. If you come back after the carnival closes, you can go backwards and it makes you younger. The protagonist and his friend get caught when the other boy, and I think his last name is Black or Nightshade, is tired of being poor and he wants to be an adult and go forward on the merry go round, and the other boy is trying to stop this from happening because he'll lose his best friend, but the ring master says he's going to send the protagonist backwards and turn him into a diaper wearing toddler. He's already done this to one of his once human minions.

    You can see why I like this story. Disney made a movie out of it and you can get it on DVD. I own a copy and it's really well done.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This is a great story. It centers around two boys who live next door to each other. The main character lives with his aging father and the other boy lives with him mom, the father having left years ago, leaving them somewhat poor. There's a storm coming and a man selling lightning rods for the storm, but with the storm comes a carnival, but not your ordinary tents, freaks and animals. This one only comes every hundred years, and for those lucky few, their deepest and darkest wishes can be granted, but there's a dire price to be paid.

    The coolest part is the merry-go-round which goes forward and backwards. If you come back after the carnival closes, you can go backwards and it makes you younger. The protagonist and his friend get caught when the other boy, and I think his last name is Black or Nightshade, is tired of being poor and he wants to be an adult and go forward on the merry go round, and the other boy is trying to stop this from happening because he'll lose his best friend, but the ring master says he's going to send the protagonist backwards and turn him into a diaper wearing toddler. He's already done this to one of his once human minions.

    You can see why I like this story. Disney made a movie out of it and you can get it on DVD. I own a copy and it's really well done.
    That sounds really cool! I have very fond memories of Peter Pan, I remember going to see the play when I was little, my parents took me. Then the 2002 and 2003 movies came out and I was an enchanted little boy. I still sometimes dream of going to the second star to the right... and straight on till morning!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    That sounds really cool! I have very fond memories of Peter Pan, I remember going to see the play when I was little, my parents took me. Then the 2002 and 2003 movies came out and I was an enchanted little boy. I still sometimes dream of going to the second star to the right... and straight on till morning!
    Peter Pan is one of the great, universal stories. It appeals to all generations and many different cultures. There must be that eternal child in all of us, or most of us.

Similar Threads

  1. what is your favorite?
    By zackiepooh1992 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-Feb-2013, 12:08
  2. Favorite Car
    By Secret in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 22-Oct-2008, 08:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.