• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Min82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Been visiting this site for awhile, looking to meet people and make some friends.

Me and my gf are both AB's, we live in Colorado, recently got a place together. We are in the process of turning our spare bedroom into a nursery, put in a adult size crib not too long ago, still waiting on other stuff, we were hoping to maybe meet some other AB/DL's here in Colorado.

Min82 said:
Been visiting this site for awhile, looking to meet people and make some friends.

Me and my gf are both AB's, we live in Colorado, recently got a place together. We are in the process of turning our spare bedroom into a nursery, put in a adult size crib not too long ago, still waiting on other stuff, we were hoping to maybe meet some other AB/DL's here in Colorado.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That's so cool that you have someone to share all of this with, and you're making a nursery.

How did the two of you find each other? Were you both AB's before meeting? How did you tell each other about that? How'd that go?

Hi and welcome. Yeah, I'm envious of finding a practicing mate and making a nursery. Sounds like fun. Will you have visitors to your place who don't know and will you keep the door locked? I always have my adult kids showing up at our house, so I have to be very careful with what's out and showing.

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That's so cool that you have someone to share all of this with, and you're making a nursery.

How did the two of you find each other? Were you both AB's before meeting? How did you tell each other about that? How'd that go?

We've known each other for a long time, since we were in our teens, we only recently started dating and everything's been great so far, I wish I woulda done it sooner. We were both ab's, I've liked wearing diapers since as far back as I can remember.

Here are some pics of our crib and stuff.

2016-03-06 21.13.59.jpg

2016-03-06 21.21.52.jpg

2016-03-06 21.19.52.jpg

2016-03-06 21.21.20.jpg

2016-03-06 21.24.29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back