Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Been visiting this site for awhile, looking to meet people and make some friends.

Me and my gf are both AB's, we live in Colorado, recently got a place together. We are in the process of turning our spare bedroom into a nursery, put in a adult size crib not too long ago, still waiting on other stuff, we were hoping to maybe meet some other AB/DL's here in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Min82 View Post
    Been visiting this site for awhile, looking to meet people and make some friends.

Me and my gf are both AB's, we live in Colorado, recently got a place together. We are in the process of turning our spare bedroom into a nursery, put in a adult size crib not too long ago, still waiting on other stuff, we were hoping to maybe meet some other AB/DL's here in Colorado.
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That's so cool that you have someone to share all of this with, and you're making a nursery.

How did the two of you find each other? Were you both AB's before meeting? How did you tell each other about that? How'd that go?

Hi and welcome. Yeah, I'm envious of finding a practicing mate and making a nursery. Sounds like fun. Will you have visitors to your place who don't know and will you keep the door locked? I always have my adult kids showing up at our house, so I have to be very careful with what's out and showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC. That's so cool that you have someone to share all of this with, and you're making a nursery.

How did the two of you find each other? Were you both AB's before meeting? How did you tell each other about that? How'd that go?
    We've known each other for a long time, since we were in our teens, we only recently started dating and everything's been great so far, I wish I woulda done it sooner. We were both ab's, I've liked wearing diapers since as far back as I can remember.

Here are some pics of our crib and stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-06 21.13.59.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	25701

Name:	2016-03-06 21.21.52.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	25702

Name:	2016-03-06 21.19.52.jpg