couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi ya'll.

I finally ordered the new Crinklz and I actually (personally) LOVE them!!! I've read some other threads saying that they are less crinkly, not thick enough, etc. Actually that's why I love them!! The new material is way way more soft, they are way more comfortable, they absorb fast and way way better than the other ones, they crinkle less so I can be more discreet, what else to say.... Hummmn, yeah, they are cute, and they feel so good and right. Also the anti leaking barriers are higher.

Anyways, that is my point of vue of course.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the odor control is way better aswell because the old ones, when they are wet, they smell funny.... Weird smell and my wife notice that quickly.

Cheers!!!
Have a good Sunday

I really want to try them. Hopefully soon.

I want to try them as well. They look super cute.

Do you have any issues with the tapes? On my attempts on wearing the new Crinklz, I always end up having to reinforce the tapes as they end up popping free in no time.

liltigerpaw said:
Do you have any issues with the tapes? On my attempts on wearing the new Crinklz, I always end up having to reinforce the tapes as they end up popping free in no time.

Don't tape them so tight. They have front and rear waist elastic, and are intended to fit a little looser. They should still stay up as well though unless really wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back