Thread: Greetings from Larikaz

Default Greetings from Larikaz

Hello, I'm Larikaz. I love this forum for the information it provides on all kinds of diaper related stuff. As for who I am, I can't decide if I'm AB or DL or something which defies description. Lately I've discovered that if I don't have a diaper on, I get cranky within a couple of hours. So for now, I'm 24/7 and learning more and more how to live this way.
    I have a very supportive spouse who has done more than anyone can expect another person to do. I guess that (above all else) proves its love. So I'm in Arizona, and I've been wandering around the AB/DL sites for a long time, trying to stick with the same handle everywhere I go in them. I used to write stories, but gave that up.
    If you see me around, say hello.

Hi Larikaz and welcome. Glad you decided to get on board. We look forward to your participation.

Welcome to ADISC!

Yousay that you gave up writing stories. Any particular reason? Just curious.

Well, to be clear, I stopped writing them because they were too s*xual in nature. Recently I have started writing again, but this time the 'hero' of my stories is someone who is born with an 'anti-aging' problem. His body grows 1/14th as fast as normal, because he has power over magic. Thus, at age 22, his body is a year and a half old (in a world with 14 months to the year). So yes, he wears a magic diaper, and the backstory has lots of that kind of stuff. But this time nothing s*xual.
    I've moved on from the backstory into this young mage's adventures. It's kind of fun and I only write it for myself right now. The back story is too rough for me to post, but the first short story is done. But who wants to read a story with a hero that's a 22 year old baby when there are no diaper changes?