Not open for further replies.

Legolas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I was using my MAM 16+ for a while today because it helps out my TMJ (as well as comforts me nicely :blushie: )

After actively sucking on it for an extended period of time, my two front teeth started to hurt *very* slightly. I promptly (but begrudgingly) took it out, washed it up, and put it away. This is when I remembered that MAM came out with a model called Perfect a few years ago.

Link for reference: http://www.amazon.com/MAM-Perfect-S...F8&qid=1457251239&sr=8-1&keywords=mam+perfect

Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they feel good in your mouth, are they comforting, and do they still make your teeth ache after a little bit? I might start cutting down on regular pacis in exchange for perfects at nighttime just to make sure my jaw/teeth don't get messed up.

Thanks!

These are all I use. Love them

I've experienced similar minor pain from using pacifiers, but I'm going to say that biting down on anything, including the Perfect pacifiers, for an extended period of time could make your teeth hurt. Of course, it's something you'd have to see for yourself.

I´ve only one MAM AIR, but want another. Hope I´d spent some cash in that, but in order of preferences pacis are somewhere at the lastest positions.
attachment.php

Out of all the children sized pacifiers, the mam perfect was the most comfortable for me. It doesn't take a lot of effort to keep it in my mouth and the piece between the teeth is really much smaller than regular pacis, so it didn't make my teeth hurt at all. Also the "silk" texture is really nice, I'm not sure if the regular mam pacifiers also have it.

I can't wait to try these tonight when I go to sleep. I was at Babies R Us this afternoon and I picked up some of these, along with some new sippy cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back