Thread: War Baby

Default War Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzC7YIt7F4
    I ran a cross this on YouTube I though maybe people get a kick out of it.

I a huge fan of Shirley Temple! But I totally forgot about this one, it's so adorable!!

Wow, that is an early one. Ah...all those cloth diapers and rubber pants. Those were the days!

Unbelievably adorable but as a child actor being immortalized on film prancing around in a diaper has to affect you later on, or maybe not if there's enough money involved? There is also that one video from full house where the camera catches the one Olsen twin wearing a diaper at an age where she's obviously potty trained but wearing for the convenience it provides for filming. Child actors as rich as they are they had hard/sad/weird childhoods and I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    There is also that one video from full house where the camera catches the one Olsen twin wearing a diaper at an age where she's obviously potty trained but wearing for the convenience it provides for filming.
    Where did ypu see this video was it an episode or some blooper footage ? Cause i used to watch that show and never remeber anything like that

I would love to know that too~! I've been trying to rack my brain on what episode that was in.

Sorry for the delayed reply, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJkXQvFSqM

It's basically the first video that pops up for YouTube if you goolge "Olsen twin in a diaper"

The first time I saw this the video poster did slo motion and freeze frames, she's certInly diapered and old enough to memorize lines. The link I posted is raw footage u gotta pause it just right. Do a little digging you might find better version of the video that are more high def, gotta be out the somewhere in Internet land.