Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I laugh at your silly fees.

Peachy

I've told people numerous times that Ryanair will soon think of charging people for toilet use, after they've introduced charing people for (in consecutive order):
    - using payment methods to pay
    - priority boarding
    - airport check in
    - bags

So it's only logical to charge for using toilets.

WHenever I fly with them, they play that stupid jingle advertising their scratch cards game: "Be a millionaire with Ryanair". Once they introduce pay toilets, the jingle will be followed by another: "Don't stink up the air on Ryanair! For only 1 pound (1.10 EUR) you can use one of our inflight bathrooms!"

Peachy

Charging people toilet fees? Ridiculous.

Charging people to change their diapers for them? I would say that one would be reasonable. :P If someone were to change my diaper for me, I would say it's worth a fee...or at least a tip. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    I'll piss the seat.
    That's pretty much where I stand when things like this are done. Wouldn't piss on the crew, as they're not directly involved, but it'd be interesting to see how they react to being handed a cup-o-me after I piss in the cup after hiding under a blanket (also not free, I suppose).

Piss on the door that you come in. Or do like snow and write your name in the carpet.

This will cause more and more people flying on Ryanair to fly with diapers on. There will be no need for them to use the lavatory while on board the plane then. I know if I were scheduled to fly with them that is what I would do. And also make sure I was emptied out before boarding too.

I've been watching the news morning, and they did a story on it. Several of the guests since then, apparently also watched the story. I haven't seen more people talk about adult diapers in a long time. Of course at 1 pound, an adult diaper is cheaper even for a top quality one.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I could get the adult diaper concession at the Ryanair terminal.

This is such a non-story...the spokesperson for the airline says that this is NOT in the foreseeable future. It was more like an off-the-cuff suggestion...it was voted down at the latest meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    This is such a non-story...the spokesperson for the airline says that this is NOT in the foreseeable future. It was more like an off-the-cuff suggestion...it was voted down at the latest meeting.
    The fact that the controlling board has such a suggestion does not bode well for the general public flying their airline.

/me waits for the "let's skip maintnance" cost-saving suggestion next...