• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone.

I'm a male DL who is is incontent mostly at night but it has been working it's way into my daytime life recently.

I wet the bed until I was 15 and with the help of medication it stopped. I had breife periods of incontene when I was 21 and 27. When I was 38 it started again but unlike the other time this is the longest period of time, I'm now 46.

I wear nappies to bed and just recently tena male pads during the day. I have grown to like wearing the night time nappy and wish I had been put in them as a child. It might have been easier to deal with back then instead of waking up in a wet bed.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Last edited:
Hello Firehawk and welcome to the group.

We have quite a few members from down under.

So that we an get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi egor thanks for the welcome.

I am 47 yo I'm currently out of work but since I have recently had an issue with day time incontinence I'm kind of glad I'm not working as it would be difficult to deal with at the moment. I'm sure it'll get better as soon as I work out what to use through out the day.

My interests are anything motor sport and sim racing on the pc which has taken over my life for the last few years lol. I also like to race my daily driver once a year at the local drag racing track. Recently I have taken up those adult relaxation coloring books.

I do have a GF who has been very supportive of my incontinence and has no problem with me wearing a night time nappy, in fact she I think she likes it more than I do. I am still looking for a good night time nappy but it has been hard to do with such low funds but I have found that the Depend fitted brief in the 8 pack is the best I can afford at this point in time.

Howdy and welcome FireHawk.

Thanks Mattew.

Hey FireHawk welcome. Always nice to welcome new members. Hope you enjoy participating in the forum.

Thanks ozbub, I'm sure I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back