Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Little’s be able to drive?

Default Should Little’s be able to drive?

Hi everyone this is one I did not have an answer for.

As you know I have chosen to be little as much as possible, and therefore have given up doing some grown up things, like watching programs or films with sexual contact or violent behavior. Which is most TV programs, I also don’t drink Alcohol, or do drugs. My role is, if a child would not be allowed to do it then I won’t.
    This has work out great for me as I am so much happier. And I don’t miss any of it not one bit.

How ever today I was ask why I still drive my car as a child would not be lowed to drive on the road until they were 16. And I am not 16. I am about 5 and maybe younger.

If I am giving up on being a grown up then I can not have it both ways.

I am ether a baby boy and have to sit in the back with the child lock on and get taken where ever the driver takes me, or catch a bus, or ride a bicycle. None of these are really practical for me to get to school (work.) on time and do what I need to do.

Or I am grown up and can drive a car.

I do need my car for to get to school and while I am at school. And giving it up would be really, really hard, but now I fill a bit of a hypocrite driving it.

So what do you guy think, should I stop driving?

Please say that, I can have my cake and eat it, else I cry. Plus I like having a suck on my pacifier while I am driving it helps me concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    [
    I am ether a baby boy and have to sit in the back with the child lock on and get taken where ever the driver takes me, or catch a bus, or ride a bicycle. None of these are really practical for me to get to school (work.) on time and do what I need to do.

Or I am grown up and can drive a car.

I do need my car for to get to school and while I am at school. And giving it up would be really, really hard, but now I fill a bit of a hypocrite driving it.

So what do you guy think, should I stop driving?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    This is honestly completely bullshit. I get the idea of being only a baby or only a adult I've had such thoughts myself. But it just wouldn't work in reality for more then 99.98% of people in the world. We aren't just babies/toddlers or anything remotely like that and we shouldn't expect to be treated as such except for rare occasions and only after finding a willing partner.

Also if you're too "little" to drive you are too little to ride a bike and catch a bus or even use Uber or own a smartphone to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    This is honestly completely bullshit. I get the idea of being only a baby or only a adult I've had such thoughts myself. But it just wouldn't work in reality for more then 99.98% of people in the world. We aren't just babies/toddlers or anything remotely like that and we shouldn't expect to be treated as such except for rare occasions and only after finding a willing partner.

Also if you're too "little" to drive you are too little to ride a bike and catch a bus or even use Uber or own a smartphone to do so.
    All this. Also, ADISC is an adults only site. I get that this is important part of you but let's not get carried away.

I think like most people here, you have to find a workable balance between your fantasy life and your actual real world life.

Many people would love to live their fantasy 100% of the time, but unless you get very lucky you'll need money for things like food and shelter, which means you'll need a job, which means you'll need to be an adult at least part of the time.

Unless you've got the unicorn partner who's willing to do all the work for you, you're gonna have to make compromises.

No reason you can't wrap the adult stuff in a fantasy mindset, which seems to at least partially be what you're already doing, but you're still gonna need to do the adult stuff.

No, you shouldn't stop driving, nor should you give up doing anything that is essential to everyday adult life..

Learn to separate your adult life from your little life or you'll have nothing but hardship in return.

Yeah, the only alternative is to pedal a tricycle to work, and that would be tiring, not to mention a tad bit odd. Or you could really take it a step further and hire a flock of storks to deliver you to work each day, which would be tiring for the storks. I would just dial up my adult brain and let it drive me to work, and then you dial in what ever brain is appropriate, but let's face it, there are thousands of adult things we do and process every day. It's how life is once you get past puberty.

I maybe little, but I have to make a living. I drive an big buss

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

I think someone's mouth needs to be washed out with soap cause you said a swear.

But seriously I think that if it's going to be a strain on you then probably not a good idea to give it up. Trust me I don't have a running car and it's not fun having to work around the schedule of the people that are nice enough to give you rides not to mention feeling like a bit of a burden on them.

I do hope you find peace of mind though. Good luck.

I have the blessing of being able to work on editing stuff at home, meaning that if I want to wake up and set a nice cold bottle of milk on my desk while I edit, I can. However, I like to keep my professional life and play time separate simply because it keeps me focused on the job at hand. As fun as it is to be little and escape into the headspace for a day, I still have to remember my real life and responsibilities.

Beyond that, staying house bound without a car would make me pretty stir crazy really fast.

Absolutely. Like others have said, I'm totally against the idea that ABDLs have to act 100% the same way a real toddler would. No, just no. I'm not a toddler, I'm an ABDL, and though many seem to forget this, but the A in ABDL stands for adult. Yes, I like to wear diapers, suck on a paci, and watch some really young shows as an ABDL, I also work, have adult responsibilities, and drive, and the fact that I have an ABDL side does not detract from that at all, because while ABDL is fun and all, I am at the end of the day, an adult, and if I was seriously treated as a young child, not just role-play, but dead serious as in no driving, no working, no doing any adult activity, it'd be a lot less fun. Plus, if I didn't have a car to drive (I live in a place with almost NO public transportation), I couldn't really do any ABDL activities, and if I didn't work, I couldn't have any ABDL supplies. So not only do I disagree, but my ABDL side flat out couldn't exist without me being an adult.