• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyones

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyssaMarie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone,

I have been involved in the ABDL community for over twenty years off and on and have found that nurturing the baby part of me is a huge thing in my life since i have put it on hold or killed it for other people, which i will never do again. When I started out I was a boy baby and now well i'm a little girl baby. Just like to meet new people and chat about life, hopes dreams etc... I'll try and become more active here since I don't want to be labeled as a lurker. I probably or most definately know some of you in here by your irc or yahoo diaper chat names. I don't bite *smiles*

Baby Alyssa Marie

Hello AlyssaMarie and welcome to the group.

Very interesting introduction.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as you hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back