Thread: Truly happy in my nappy

Default Truly happy in my nappy

I woke up this morning wet as usual. I rolled over feeling the wetness of my nappy and hearing the rustle from my plastic pants. I lay there savouring all the feelings of being in a nappy and realised I am truly happy in my nappy and am so glad I became incontinent and will have to wear nappies for the rest of my life.

Here Here.......................As a bed wetter or I would be if I weren't diapered, I, like you love to wake up wet with a nice bulgy soggy diaper.

Absolutely, drifting off to the sensation of a thick diaper around my middle and a plastic sheet below I feel safe and secure. And then, waking to the realization I wet in my sleep is the ultimate for me. The glow lingers for hours. Iím special. I wet the bed last night!

[QUOTE=WBxx The glow lingers for hours. I’m special. I wet the bed last night![/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean , days that I wet the bed I'll think about it off and on throughout most of the day and it brings me really nice feeling ,,almost like I am proud of myself for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I know exactly what you mean , days that I wet the bed I'll think about it off and on throughout most of the day and it brings me really nice feeling ,,almost like I am proud of myself for some unknown reason.
    Me, too! Although there is just that twinge of shame and embarrassment when I wake up wet, but then I think, I wet tonight! And that sense of pride in being able to say "I am a wetter" kicks in. It's a weird set of feelings, but I like them.

I'm not the only one who is proud to still wet the bed then.

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    I'm not the only one who is proud to still wet the bed then.
    wet the bed, no. wet my bedtime diaper, definitely. Waking up dry can sometimes be a bit of a disappointment, on the rare mornings it happens. "I obviously didn't drink enough before bed last night..."