Yes, My Birthday is this weekend on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Good Evening,
My birthday is on Sunday.
Yes, I will be 58 years old.
But, I am a "Little", and I wish I had a child-themed birthday party.
I have no childhood memories of having a Birthday Party for me, attended by other children.
Just my upbringing given that my Mom was profoundly mentally-ill, and almost nobody ever came over to play with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
caitianx said:
Good Evening,
My birthday is on Sunday.
Yes, I will be 58 years old.
But, I am a "Little", and I wish I had a child-themed birthday party.
I have no childhood memories of having a Birthday Party for me, attended by other children.
Just my upbringing given that my Mom was profoundly mentally-ill, and almost nobody ever came over to play with me.

Happy birthday for Sunday, I was 5 on my last birthday.

I don't think age is inporantant any more, becouse of the eternal child thing.
I'm probably going to be there between the ages of 3 and 6 For a long time.

I thought about doing a little birthday party. But it toke to much thinging about and I did some other cool stuff.
But what stopping you now have a birthday party. With games and cake and presents and stuff.

Hopefully you have other little friends that lives near you. Or nearish that you can invite. I would come but I am in the Uk. :-(

Have lots and lots of fun on Sunday. Lookforwad to reading all about it.

Hugs.

Sisi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it goes well. It kind of reminds me how people thought I was mentally handicapped (due to speech issues), that they tended to not invite me to any parties, nor attend mine. I still remember that the first official party I had was at laser quest and some bully shoved my face into my cake. During our final match I started smacking him repeatedly with the laser gun they give you. Luckily I wasn't kicked out, but they did give me a warning, but dropped it after they heard what happened.

I do wish that a bunch of us could get together to supply the best birthday party ever. But here we are spread out and unable. Here's wishing you a happy birthday, little boy.

Today is Sunday and it is your day!!!

Here is a little present (sorry it is only a picture but it is so cute!!!):

Bild 5.jpg

Hey caitianx :) I just want to say Happy Birthday to you! I am sending you, from my heart, lots of nice, warm, snuggly, cosy, comforting cuddles and Birthday Pressies :) I really hope you got to spend your Birthday in a nice comfy Nappy and comforting, soothing Dummy :( Big, warm, nice, cosy cuddles caitianx :)

I am happy today.
I did not spend my birthday alone.
I was with my local Asperger's Syndrome/Autism friends in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.
I am now winding down here at home late in the evening.
Oh!
I do have 2 new NERF toy guns!

Happy birthday and yeah, I'm sorry we couldn't all do more. My parents always did something for my birthday except for one year when they must have been deep in debt. They acted like they either forgot it or put it on hold. I wanted some green army men, and my mom got a bag of green army men which were a much cheaper and sorry knock-off. I was young but I knew something was up. The next year was a better birthday, so they tried to do their best.

I'm sorry you childhood was a rough one. No one ever deserves that, but then we don't get to pick our parents. Ironically, mine did pick me because I was adopted.

Happy birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back