• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Comeback Once Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everyone!

It has been a long time since I had any activity on here. Last time I posted was 1.5 years ago (until this one, of course). For some reason, I faded out a while back after being very active between 2011 to 2013.

Anyway, I am back here to see what's new! Let me make a re-intro here...

My name's Lily. I'm 32 going on 3. I'm primarily a Little, but also I am a DL. I love Hello Kitty, colour purple (lavender in particular), shopping, video photography (time lapse stuff mostly), and photography. I'm transgender but I completed my transition years ago. Also I am Deaf.

That's all for now and hopefully I can post here and there once in a while! :)

Hello Lily and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Welcome back to the group Lily. Hope to see you around the forum. :)

Thank you! ^_^

Hi and welcome back. I hope you stay with us and remain active. We do have a good time on occasion.

Howdy and welcome back Lily. Glad to see you back and wanting to use the forums again.

I'm a bit of the same myself. I'll go through times when i'm on here all the time, and other times when I might go weeks without looking at stuff. Don't let it all consume your life. Try to maintain a healthy balance.

I agree, thank you all for the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back