My Diaper Night Time Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finally tried these last night in a medium plain white and was absolutely blown away by them.

The shape and fit of them is longer and narrower than I am used to which reminded me more of a modern childs disposable vs an older style with a broad padded centre.

All white plastic and medium crinkly outer shell, 4 large tapes that didn't move or pull, large taping panel landing area, amazingly comfortable, elasticised waist band, reportedly 4 litre capacity.

Performance for me was incredible... mine was super heavy in the morning and not a drop of moisture, no wicking, no leakes from pin prick holes and no compression expressing when I got out of bed.

What a fabulous nappy, easily a 9/10 for me.

Rush judgement I know but it is now my second favourite right after the Kolibri Comslips though I appreciate it is better featured than those dreamy nappies.

Looking forward to getting so printed ones next!

I just ordered 3 packs of their new MySexy nappy. You can order them from Save Express. They look awesome, very babyish!

And they are great as they cost a lot less than ABU or Rearz, not that I don't like ABU etc.. It's just that they are quite expensive even ordering them from the UK.

I too used to love the Kolibri, but the new style are awful, the ones with the cloth wings!!! They are useless!!! Chucked them in the bin I hated them that much! Glad I only ordered a few samples!!

all of the pictures show the outside of the diaper, I don't see any shots of the inside. Leak guards? (tall or short?) Waist elastic? (front/back/both?)

I've been seeing "save express" around the forum and didn't check out the site until now.. Whoa! Thanks for posting.

bambinod said:
all of the pictures show the outside of the diaper, I don't see any shots of the inside. Leak guards? (tall or short?) Waist elastic? (front/back/both?)

Will take some pics in the next week or so but yep they have medium height leak guards which I can only assume are effective. Confirm waist elastic front & back which is effective but only a small area.

Waddlebum said:
I just ordered 3 packs of their new MySexy nappy. You can order them from Save Express. They look awesome, very babyish!

And they are great as they cost a lot less than ABU or Rearz, not that I don't like ABU etc.. It's just that they are quite expensive even ordering them from the UK.

Ta looked them up, as I in Australia the shipping here looks mighty expensive but just maybe Geoff from paddingplus will get them in at which point can't wait to try them.

Waddlebum said:
I too used to love the Kolibri, but the new style are awful, the ones with the cloth wings!!! They are useless!!! Chucked them in the bin I hated them that much! Glad I only ordered a few samples!!

That is exactly the opposite of what I wanted to hear since I was keen to try all of their new ones, I asked Geoff a while ago if he could get them but he said had bad reviews so wasn't keen.

I see the ones I fell in love that are all plastic in the white packet are still currently available from Save Express and asked Geoff about getting those again as well and he said they have gotten silly expensive which is terrible and then proceeded to give me a sample of the ABU white medium which was also absolutely phenomenal!

Hi bambinod, I personally haven't got any pictures of the MyDiaper, but there is a site I saw on tumblr the other week, called diaper minister, they have loads of pictures in multiple angles front/back/inside etc...
Hope that helps you?

Argent, I've yet to try the ABU Simple all white diapers, probably won't get to try unless they come to the UK, but even then they'll probably be too expensive.

Yeah I wouldn't even bother wasting you're time with the new style kolibri, plastic is awful, they've tried quieten everything down so as to make them more discreet, but in turn they've turned a great nappy to a complete abortion!

Waddlebum said:
Argent, I've yet to try the ABU Simple all white diapers, probably won't get to try unless they come to the UK, but even then they'll probably be too expensive.

Might pricey here as well but gee they are lovely to wear. I understand they are the same as the Space and other ones so if any reach you guys definitely worth a shot.

Waddlebum said:
Yeah I wouldn't even bother wasting you're time with the new style kolibri, plastic is awful, they've tried quieten everything down so as to make them more discreet, but in turn they've turned a great nappy to a complete abortion!

With any luck they won't decommission their old one then even if they have a new terrible range. :dunno:

I've ordered x 2 packs of the new SDK 2.0 which I'm hoping will arrive today

Waddlebum said:
I've ordered x 2 packs of the new SDK 2.0 which I'm hoping will arrive today

They sound dreamy as well. I have only ever tried one type of single tape per side nappy (but they had long bands instead of sides and I didn't quite feel secure) love to hear how the new improved SDKs go!

Hi Argent,
To be honest I'm disappointed, I wish I didn't waste my money on them.
For me they've lost their fun factor, they've taken away the crinkle, I've never worn such a quiet plastic backed nappy!
I'm a big lover of crinkly nappies as I've said in previous posts it what makes me feel small again.
If I wanted to buy a quiet nappy I would of bought the medical nappies which are designed to be quiet for the incontinence folk, this is supposed to be a Pampers remake and I remember these being crinkly.
Don't get me wrong they've improved in many ways with absorbency etc..
But they taken the fun stuff away.

That's just my opinion, many people love them and I know some people don't like listening to a crinkly nappy.

My biggest wish is for a nappy manufacturer or some ABDL company to produce a nappy with that super soft feel crinkly plastic, the type you can hear when wearing under clothing, the nappy to be thick as maybe a Space or Rearz, and have nice babyish style patterns on them.
That for me would be my go to nappy forever.

Waddlebum said:
For me they've lost their fun factor, they've taken away the crinkle, I've never worn such a quiet plastic backed nappy!
I'm a big lover of crinkly nappies as I've said in previous posts it what makes me feel small again.
If I wanted to buy a quiet nappy I would of bought the medical nappies which are designed to be quiet for the incontinence folk, this is supposed to be a Pampers remake and I remember these being crinkly.
Don't get me wrong they've improved in many ways with absorbency etc..
But they taken the fun stuff away.

The crinkle was a tradeoff. The previous version shell was thin and hard and rough. It tore easily and was abrasive and didn't feel like a diaper, it felt more like newspaper. (and about the same sound I suppose) I personally really like the improved texture. I sleep on my back with my hands on my thighs, so I really appreciate a soft diaper. And I think the texture is more appropriate to a diaper, to be soft and silky smooth. That's how I remember diapers. But for me the sound isn't a big deal, they still make some noise if I listen for them, but I wear all the time so I get used to it too.

Like you said, it's a preference. But there are SO many improvements to the sdk/cushies, I think overall it's a huge improvement on the average, considering a few don't like all the changes.

And like you said, it's a personal opinion thing.

Does the diaper have leak guards or leg cuffs?

difficult to tell what it's similar to... comficare maybe?

Yes!!!! My diaper night are soooo good. They absorb like crazy and they fit so well around you really cute aswell

bambinod said:
difficult to tell what it's similar to... comficare maybe?

I thought they were similar to ABU Simple but they are not as wide in the crotch.... Nearly as high capacity as far as I can tell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back