Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeysMommie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
My Baby Mikey is also baby Ashley who loves pink, hello kitty, and anything frilly.

No I didn't adopt him, he more or less always been honest about this since he opened up to me that he enjoyed wearing and regressing. That was a little over 8 years ago. I keep an open mind but I didn't always it has been something we have had to work thru. At first I felt inadequate like wouldn't he rather be with a man lol. I guess its just the society stereotype we get stuck in sometimes. Cause now I am comfortable with it. He dresses up in sometimes cuter clothes than I own but he shines and becomes something that I now see as special and mine lol. I am looking into helping him purchases more sissy baby dresses but we have found they are expensive so we settle for what we can improvise with. We have times were he is doing it on his own and I am glad he feels comfortable enough to do that with me in the room. But there are times I get to dress him like my little doll and put make up on him its fun and I do enjoy it but its a balance. I cant help him all the time and we have learned to help each other. It takes a lot of trust and communication to be able to do this and it hasn't come easy. We are human with our own insecurities but together being open-minded and listening to each other, it took a lot of compromising but we have managed.

Now I have a question to all the Sissys whats your favorite outfit and cushie diaper to wear while exploring your little side.

Well my favourite outfit is definitely my blue and white gingham dress with matching plastic lined panties. Looks even better with my little training bra and thick white tights. Finished off with little lace top ankle socks.

That sounds super cute

I've actually been wondering about some outfits and padding for me and my boyfriend...

MikeysMommie said:
My Baby Mikey is also baby Ashley who loves pink, hello kitty, and anything frilly.

No I didn't adopt him, he more or less always been honest about this since he opened up to me that he enjoyed wearing and regressing. That was a little over 8 years ago. I keep an open mind but I didn't always it has been something we have had to work thru. At first I felt inadequate like wouldn't he rather be with a man lol. I guess its just the society stereotype we get stuck in sometimes. Cause now I am comfortable with it. He dresses up in sometimes cuter clothes than I own but he shines and becomes something that I now see as special and mine lol. I am looking into helping him purchases more sissy baby dresses but we have found they are expensive so we settle for what we can improvise with. We have times were he is doing it on his own and I am glad he feels comfortable enough to do that with me in the room. But there are times I get to dress him like my little doll and put make up on him its fun and I do enjoy it but its a balance. I cant help him all the time and we have learned to help each other. It takes a lot of trust and communication to be able to do this and it hasn't come easy. We are human with our own insecurities but together being open-minded and listening to each other, it took a lot of compromising but we have managed.

Now I have a question to all the Sissys whats your favorite outfit and cushie diaper to wear while exploring your little side.
First thing is first I wanna say that even though I don't know you you are an amazing partner to your boyfriend accepting him like you do. I hope to find a woman out there like you one day even though I'm not much of a sissy I do have a girly side just not much of one don't like to wear girl clothes or anything but I love girly diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back