What does urge incontinence feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey guys. Strange/Personal question incoming. So i am wondering what it feels like to have urge incontinence ? I have searched this many times but everything lacks a detailed description. I am personally not incontinent but i have always fantasized about urge incontinence for some reason, as crazy as it may seem. For people who have this, does anyone feel pleasured to have this?

ouchh gotta go gotta go..ouch...ugh... to late ><

• Haha
Reactions: lilgirllil
Yeah, that's pretty much it. It hits me from time to time and if I'm out, I'm probably rushing home or two a bathroom because in a short amount of time, I'll start peeing.

It's hmm...I should pee soon. Yep, definitely need to finish up here. OWWW, <sharp inhale of breath>. OK NOW RUN! So I wear diapers a lot and even then try not to use them unless I have to.

"Um, I probably should go to a restroom if I come across one within the next 30 minutes"
[3 minutes later, suddenly and out of nowhere]
"Waah! Gotta pee! Gotta pee! Ouch! Ouch! Help! Help!"
[5 seconds later]
"Too late."

I kind of like it when I'm in little mode, well diapered and suddenly out of nowhere there's this uncontrollable urge to pee and I don't even try to hold it back and just let it flow. It just adds well to the general feeling of helplessness.

I like it much less when I'm in adult mode, even when I'm diapered, as the sudden painful urge can be somewhat distracting and I'm sort of torn between having to pee and not really wanting to pee in every given situation.

It's certainly a terrible nuisance if you're not wearing diapers, unless you're heavily into desperation and don't mind wet, clammy pants.

I had urge incontinence for a while because of a medicine I was taking for a short time and it was not fun, it was uncomfortable. I did like the idea of needing diapers for a while but knew that it wasn't something that I'd want for the rest of my life.

One aspect of urge incontinence is being HIT with the urge to go and not being able to control it. Another aspect of urge incontinence is you just peed, but you're still desperate to go because of bladder spasms. I have sat on the toilet for 30 minutes... stand up, sit down, pee a few drops, repeat... with no relief. Neither is pleasurable.

PadsnPullups said:
Nope, no pleasure at all from urge incontinence. As for what it feels like it's just like you've got a really FULL bladder and have to go RIGHT NOW! If you've ever tried to hold a really full bladder and then had someone push on your bladder that's pretty much what it feels like, not fun at all!
I've been able to reduce the number and severity of the urges I get by trying to pee as often as I can. Unfortunately for me this isn't always as easy as it sounds since my enlarged prostate makes that a little difficult sometimes, but when I can it keeps my bladder from getting very full and seems to really help, but not completely eliminate, the bad urges. Couple all of this with pretty bad drips/dribbles after urinating and yeah, I'm in diapers 24/7. It's way better than constantly fighting the urges and hoping you can find and/or get to a bathroom in time not to soak your pants.

Basically how I do as well, a full bladder is so uncomfortable, that you tend to pee at the slightest sign, whether it being in the toilet if you are able to, or just in your diaper, simply to relieve yourself and get that uncomfortable feeling go away. Feeling your bladder all the time even though there's not much in it is so distracting, that I eventually gave in, and started wearing a diaper 24/7 - also you have the dribble before after you have been going, movement causes urine to escape....

Urge incon, well try to drink a lot of fluid and when you get the feeling of needing to go, hold it in and drink more, then you got the feeling of urge incontinence and why diapers are a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back