Thread: My nappy review follow-on from me not being a happy boy this morning.

Default My nappy review follow-on from me not being a happy boy this morning.

Hello everybody.

As you all know I wasn't happy baby this morning because my new cloth diapers had leaked.
    And by bed was wet. :,,,(

My money is set up in a certain way being little. All my bills are paid by direct debit. And I get about 100 a week pocket money. Out of which I have to buy my food, toiletries and my diapers. So it is a rare treat when I can afford to buy myself some cool toys. Or Lego.

So I Decided to go to washable nappies. Also I was put on to this website Buy someone in our community. http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com under there AIO AB Cotton Diapers section description reads that they are :- " Made out of exactly same components as baby diapers this diaper is soft , leakproof and washable.100% cotton print fabric and Breathable laminate - PUL (100% polyester) outer layer, "alova suede" inner ( 100%polyester) . Serged for superior durability. Sewn in soaker pad made out off 4 layers of super absorbent microfiber. Hidden elastic around the legs and in the back for snug fit. Hook & loop fasteners with fold back laundry tabs for a strong hold."

But alas not 100% leak proof, or seep through proof.

Other than that I'm really happy with what I have got. And the print on them makes me look on the out side how I feel on the inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160302_221902(0).jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	25683

OK I thinks to myself Plastic nappy covers will solve the situation. Which it does if I am on the move or sitting. Who's also state that they are leak proof.

Are you guys can imagine my disappointment when I woke up this morning wet.
    I'm having one big hug. Which Rex did for me.

So what do I do tonight. I am going to make sour that my nappy is dry before I get in to bed. With my plastic nappy covers. And hope for the best. Or do I go back to my disposable nappies which I have a few left.

Woof woof. Rexs says hi.

Sisi.

Did the instructions say put in dryer some of the baby diapers with pul need to be sealed after sewed some need a little dryer time plus you need to wast the 5 times to get up so they absorb like they're supposed to.
    Do not ever use softener that makes them not wick up moisture.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Did the instructions say put in dryer some of the baby diapers with pul need to be sealed after sewed some need a little dryer time plus you need to wast the 5 times to get up so they absorb like they're supposed to.
    Do not ever use softener that makes them not wick up moisture.
    [SIZE=5]
    Hi foxkits.

No not 5 times, the manufacturer recommended that they where washed at lest once before wearing.

They are supposed to be tumble dryer proof on a medium heat, but I did not do that becouse I want to last a long time.

do you think that more I used them the more observant they will become.

I am in a dry bed this morning and my nappy is wet becouse I checked but it I don't feel wet around me.

So i a happy boy this morning.
    [/SIE]

Yes they can to a point the more they are washed the more fluffy soft they feel.
    I can understand wanting them to last the thing that wear's out is the Velcro.
    Too much heat can melt the hook part and they wear out but can sew a new one on.