• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

eedoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hi, I'm eedoo, I'm in my late 40s and I'm essentially here to share and exchange ideas and experiences with other people who are also into the ABDL stuff.

I'm a creative person working mostly in adult education. If anyone cares, I have a PhD in English literature. I like to read, and I'm the author of a few books. I'm a massive music enthusiast, a bad bass guitar player, a film buff, a semi-geek and a Mario Kart addict; I really enjoy cooking, and also enjoy a good meal.

I've had D/s fantasies as far back as I can remember and I've been fascinated by the idea of being put back in diapers since I was very young - about 4 or 5, I guess. When I fell in love for the first time, I discovered that I also had a very strong desire to baby my girlfriend and that I enjoy the Daddy role almost as much as the baby role.

If some of you have been listening to earlier episodes of the Big Little Podcast, I was a guest on a few of them (as eedoo or Pete). I'm also organizing an ageplay/littles munch in the city where I live.

What I'm looking for here is (hopefully) intellectually stimulating conversation with likeminded people.

Hello eedoo. I like to read to. You have'nt by chance read Terry Goodkinds Sword of Truth series have you. If not I highly recomend it.

Welcome Eedoo. I think you will find plenty of stimulating conversation here on ADISC. What books have you written? Also, you mention being fascinated by diapers at age 4-5. When did you actually start wearing again?

ABDL4ever said:
You have'nt by chance read Terry Goodkinds Sword of Truth series have you.

Sorry, no. I'm not very much into fantasy novels.

Little2Roo said:
What books have you written? Also, you mention being fascinated by diapers at age 4-5. When did you actually start wearing again?

Hi, apart from three books on subjects from the field I'm working in, I wrote a collection of short stories, a spy novel and a short, somewhat odd crime novel.

I'm not sure when exactly I started wearing again. I know that I took and kept some of my old cloth diapers when my mother wanted to give them to my cousin who had just had her first baby. I was 7 at the time. I don't really remember wearing them at the time, but I must have because I wouldn't have had a reason to keep them if I wasn't. I certainly remember wearing diapers under a pair of overalls that I got when I was 10, and wetting in them too, so I generally take that as the age when I started wearing again, but as I said, it was probably already some time before that.

Hej eedoo, happy to see you here :)
It is always a pleasure to have you involved in a discussion. :)

I'm still thinking about coming to Berlin/QG in April, would be great to see you again soon! :)

Windeltiger said:
Hej eedoo, happy to see you here :)

Entirely my pleasure.

Windeltiger said:
I'm still thinking about coming to Berlin/QG in April, would be great to see you again soon! :)

I'll definitely be there, and it would be great to see you and some of the gang again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back