any UK littles (or ones from abroad willing to travel) want to do a Playzone sleepover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
http://www.theplayzone.co.uk/playzone-portsmouth/sleepover-party.htm

I think it would be great to get to know some other little's, so, any other little's up for doing a playzone sleepover party?! It will be super fun!!

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I don't know where else to post so I'm going to do it anyway :sweatdrop:

Of course, it says sleep over, but no one ACTUALLY sleeps in play zone!

YEA.

I am so up for it.

Let me know dates. And if you need any help organising it.

Sisi.

I wouldn't say no. Looks like a laugh.

sisi said:

YEA.

I am so up for it.

Let me know dates. And if you need any help organising it.

Sisi.

Yay :D If we can get enough little's together it would be great :D help organizing it would be great too :)

Come on everyone the US Have their conventions. And I can't see why they should have all the fun.
Let's get together and have a party. The last one in the ball pool, Is a sissy.

LittleBelle said:
http://www.theplayzone.co.uk/playzone-portsmouth/sleepover-party.htm

I think it would be great to get to know some other little's, so, any other little's up for doing a playzone sleepover party?! It will be super fun!!

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I don't know where else to post so I'm going to do it anyway :sweatdrop:

Of course, it says sleep over, but no one ACTUALLY sleeps in play zone!

Actually, there was an ADISC meet at the Portsmouth Playzone a few years ago that went pretty well, though they weren't offering sleepovers at the time. Doesn't look like it's changed at all.

Generally, any suggestions for a meet in the real world should go in the EC+ forum, to keep it out of the eyes of casual browsers.

I don't have much money or time here. So I doubt me in Reading for three more weeks can go.

I'd be interested depending on dates locations etc.

Sounds interesting. Where and when are you thinking ?

Although the idea of meeting others appeals to me as a mainly daddy with no little I don't think I would fit in. Question though do they cater to the ABDL crowd and are they cool with it?

I like the idea of this it sounds fun :thumbsup::thumbsup: :)

Koutei said:
Although the idea of meeting others appeals to me as a mainly daddy with no little I don't think I would fit in. Question though do they cater to the ABDL crowd and are they cool with it?

Well we are going to need someone to change us and read a bedtime story. Hee, hee. Only jocking.

Yea of course you care givers can come, the more the merrier. Even if you not into regression. It will be great to just meet up and put a face to the name.

I am so up for this, really hope it happens.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back