I know this might be a unusual thing to bring up, but I'm suspecting someone is using surveillance on my internet connection, not your classical man in the middle attack or anything, I'll explain.
1. I have a dynamic ip address, It's literally been the same for a month now, no matter how many times I flush my DNS or reboot my router, I always end up with the same IP address.
2. I keep getting weird messages like 'Access to website blocked" or "suspected Session Fixation"
3. I do some work in open source software, dealing with cryptography, and have delt with chinese and russian hackers attacking a few VPS's of mine.
4. My steam account was hacked within the last year, by someone in Russia.
5. Considering using a VPN because of this, its weird as hell.
6. I'm involved in a lot of activism and wouldn't be surprised if someone was trying to gather up information.
I just find this weird and unusual, maybe its just a bug in my router.
I've also looked at a lot of the certificates and the footprints match the originals, so there isn't a Man in the middle attack or anything.
If there is surveillance going on, it would be at the ISP level.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, haven't done anything illegal, but have had some weird things happen, like police coming to my house asking about specific things that I don't know anything about, I sometimes see weird cars parked outside near my house...
I'm guessing if it is government related, it would be next door, as the housing numbers are stuffed up because of our old landlord so, mail gets mixed up often.
Often, its just seen as one house, and two appartments, for example.
Not my real address, 32B or and 32A but there is no 32, 32B doesn't exist, but 32A does. which is a real pain.
Okay, maybe I'm sketchy.