siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

I am not a happy baby boy.

I have spent a lot of money on you cloth diapers, plastic pants. And I I've still woken up in a wet bed.

It's not fair.

I'll tell you all about it later on today. But now I have to get up and change.

It's times like this when I wish I had a carer.

Sisi.:wallbash:

I certainly hope you have a mattress protector. I love sleeping in cloth diapers in the summer (so much cooler) but yeah I don't wet them. I guess it's back to disposables for you.

What style of cloth do you have, and how do you fold it? It needs to fit snug against the skin. If it is loose, this could be the cause. Also if there is not enough bulk to hold what you give it during the night. It may be useful on both counts to add a pad in front. I have used a hand towel when I don't have enough absorbency. Regardless of flat or prefold, I set mine up as a trapezoid to give extra bulk in front and in the crotch, and a snug fit. I don't have leakage until it gets over saturated.

Hi

I was going to let you all about it and i still will. I a tired bady dot so I need to have a nap.

I try and post it after I have tea.

Promise.

I'm sorry to hear that o: I've leaked quite a few times with these cheapie diapers I have :p

Little2Roo said:
I certainly hope you have a mattress protector. I love sleeping in cloth diapers in the summer (so much cooler) but yeah I don't wet them. I guess it's back to disposables for you.

Heee, heee, yea my mattress is well covered x2 mattress protectors. You can hear it can call everytime I move on the bed, but I've got used to that now. What is the mattress would look like and smell like. If it wasn't protected.

don't really want to go back to disposables. Because I wanted to be able to save my pennies, so I can buy myself some toys.

What is a little guy like me to do.

- - - Updated - - -

BlueGrey said:
What style of cloth do you have, and how do you fold it? It needs to fit snug against the skin. If it is loose, this could be the cause. Also if there is not enough bulk to hold what you give it during the night. It may be useful on both counts to add a pad in front. I have used a hand towel when I don't have enough absorbency. Regardless of flat or prefold, I set mine up as a trapezoid to give extra bulk in front and in the crotch, and a snug fit. I don't have leakage until it gets over saturated.

Hi BlueGray.

I got these from http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com

20160302_221902(0).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ABDLashax3 said:
I'm sorry to hear that o: I've leaked quite a few times with these cheapie diapers I have :p

Is a bit of a pain when it happens. But I think it's just part of who and how we are. I wouldn't want to stop being little. Not for all the tea in China.

Did you buy snap on plastic pants they leak .
Pull on are best.
Did you put wilie worn pointing down important.

If your plastic pants aren't tight around the legs, they'll leak. But if you overwhelm your diaper, making them so wet that pee puddles in the plastic pants, it will also leak. I wear night weight gauze, pre-fold diapers and they are very absorbent. Twill fabric is probably better than gauze, but I wear small and I've not found twill in small size, but as big as you are, you would want a medium or a large depending on your waist size. I think you need thicker, more absorbent cloth diapers and that should solve your problem.

How many times have they been washed?

foxkits said:
Did you buy snap on plastic pants they leak .
Pull on are best.
Did you put wilie worn pointing down important.

Yea it was pointing down and will tucked in. With No escape.
I thought about snaps, but I have gone for pull up.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
If your plastic pants aren't tight around the legs, they'll leak. But if you overwhelm your diaper, making them so wet that pee puddles in the plastic pants, it will also leak. I wear night weight gauze, pre-fold diapers and they are very absorbent. Twill fabric is probably better than gauze, but I wear small and I've not found twill in small size, but as big as you are, you would want a medium or a large depending on your waist size. I think you need thicker, more absorbent cloth diapers and that should solve your problem.

Hi Dogdoy.

As I am in a dry bed this morning and my nappy is wet. I thing I just had a really wen night.
It could not take anymore captain. You can not change the laws of physics.
Heee, heee,

Thanks

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

WildRoseBaby said:
How many times have they been washed?

Hi WildRoseBaby.

The manufacturers Recommended that they were washed at least once before they were worn.
Which I did because I'm good boy, and I want them to last a long long time.

hopefully more I wear them the Motors or Bentley will become. They are really comfortable.

Thanks.

Sisi

sisi said:

OK, Looks to me like a pullup that would fit loosely. The result is urine flow uncontrolled in any direction. Pin-on diapers win out in this area. But if you can add some padding to the inside to firm it up, or get a stretch panty to wear over it to press it tighter, you may find better results.

Did you wash your diapers 2 or 3 times before first use? did you double check to make sure your diaper was fully in your plastic pants? I ask because I only leak on my bed when I use disposable never with cloth.

Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder which politician you are. ( ball of hot gas.)
Ho yea the nappy thing.
I wash them only once before I wore them for the first time as instructed by the manufacturer.
Get me reading instructions like a good boy.
Now I have had two night with no leaks, I did have a vegetables but no leaks.
I think and that for I am.
So sorry my ADHD is playing up
I think dry nappy before going to bed and plastic pants well pulled up and nice and snag around the legs.

Also I think it was just me having to get used to cloth instead of disposable. I know with my disposablchanging I need changing, becouse of the weight and the sagging. With these nice expensive washable nappies I don't get that. The just go wet.

Hee hee perhaps I should go to bed in a wetsuit.

Thank you everyone for your help.

"Grr woof." Rex is sending you all hugs.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back