Pooing in pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Who has ever pooed there pant without a diaper or plastic pants

Occasionally, however It's a pain to clean lol

I poo in my pants about once or twice a month,have forever, clean up is not really a big deal. I cannot tell anyone why I get enjoyment out of doing it but when I get that urge to poop in my pants I know that I will do it as soon as I can find the privacy. I most often will do it while driving home and know that I'll have the time for the cleanup when I get home. I have no idea what I'll do if I ever get stopped by the police in that condition , usually am also wet before starting the mess.

minecraftgoodnites said:
Who has ever pooed there pant without a diaper or plastic pants

Quite often, especially in my younger days. It's how I started out before I found Diapers :3
Prefer to be wearing white baggy/loose Y fronts. I buy them from the discount store for $2 ea and either bin them or wash if the damage isn't too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

chamberpot said:
I have no idea what I'll do if I ever get stopped by the police in that condition
Likewise for me , I'm in a diaper when I go potty in my pants though. Prob just say I've got IBS and on my way home XD

Years ago by accident, but now I am diapered 24/7 so it's not an issue any more if it happens fortunatly it only happens once a month or so since I have been dealing with my bladder issue.

Once when I was about 12 I pooped a tiny bit in my pants; I'd been experimenting with wetting and decided to give the other option a shot. Must not have cared for it much as I didn't do it again. Nowadays I am starting to mess my diapers however.

By the way OP, seeing you're new and this is your first post, you might want to head over to the Introductions forum so you can tell us more about yourself.

I do sometimes in my underwear before I have a shower. I'll do it on purpose, and usually stand in front of the mirror and watch it happen, then I'll hop in the shower leaving my underwear on, and gradually wash them out.

I'm not a fan of the clean up, but I enjoy the sensation.

I looked around and could NOT find Pooh in pants anywhere...

tumblr_lviamyfQ5t1qdsjb2.jpg

Last edited:
I accidentally pooped the bed once when I had the flu, from now on when I get sick like that I always wear to bed.

-Gus

I had pooping accidents in hospital when I first became paralysed so was introduced to the humble hospital diaper. No plastic pants though in hospital so after a poop one needed changing fast.

I'll occasionally poop my pants if my stash is extremely low and I don't want to waste a diaper. But I'd much rather mess when wearing.

Once, a long time ago, out of sheer desperation. I was seriously mistaken about what a mess it would be to clean up.

I've messed my pants a few times it wasn't really all that great just a big fat stinky mess I am about to start having to because today I'm no longer using the big boy potty

Only have done it as a baby and once when I was 10 or 11 years old when my dad wouldn't stop for potty break on a 3 hour drive. It was gross trying to get out my pants at a gas station restroom.

I like accident play sometimes.

I use to when I was like 12 or 11, when I didn't have access to nappies like I do now. I use to enjoy it.

I used to, when I was younger and didn't have diapers readily available, and wore tighty whities. It would be right after I got home from school and was about to take a shower (or rather, I would anyways xP)...funny story, I had pretty much internally scheduled my #2 time as right after school. I decided to try something: I would feel it come on and would immediately run to the toilet, all the while not trying to hold it back, and let it slide out without pushing. I would pinch afterwards, but that's it. After about 3-4 weeks of this, I actually had an accident, totally unintentional in my undies. Most naughty I've ever felt. I was excited, but kinda scared, so I went back to holding, so that didn't actually become a thing... Anyways, funny story over :p

Another thing I'll do occasionally, if I've got the time and privacy available, is to poo in the toilet, but not wipe, or not wipe properly. I'll wear light coloured underpants, and just pull them back up and continue with what I'm doing.

Of course it may get a bit itchy, and when little me scratches, it leaves a stain. But if I should have an accident and end up with wet pants, I'll pretend I've been taken to the bathroom to get changed, and when my wet pants are pulled down it becomes obvious that my knickers are badly stained in the back as well, and I need a shower.

That's one way to minimise the clean up.

I did it a lot years ago when I was a pre-teen and teen as I was beginning to experiment with being a TB and DL. But now I have tried doing on purpose for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back