Anyone wear realativly often and feel 'confident' that they won't leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
By that I mean that when you wear a diaper, you don't worry about leaking every time you have to pee.

At the moment I'm feeling discouraged and I could use some testimonials affirming that people do reach that point.

I think it's just a matter of experience and knowing the kind of diaper you're using. Unless I'm home and easily able to change, I go conservative and it's very, very rare that I have any trouble.

The only problems in my recent memory were wetting while driving. Rare though they are, I have been known to leak when wetting while sitting. It's just a hazard of a disposable. (made worse if you are wearing tight pants)

It's been over a year since the last time I had a leak while standing. (a very soaked bellisimo I honestly had NO business wetting any further)

bambinod said:
The only problems in my recent memory were wetting while driving. Rare though they are, I have been known to leak when wetting while sitting. It's just a hazard of a disposable. (made worse if you are wearing tight pants)

It's been over a year since the last time I had a leak while standing. (a very[/i[ soaked bellisimo I honestly had NO business wetting any further)

Thanks, I REALLY needed to hear that

hex000f said:
Thanks, I REALLY needed to hear that

Standing Leak Guards for the win!

I can't remember the last time I leaked without knowing it was going to happen in advance. I think a year and a half ago, maybe? I've had leaks more recently than that, but I knew beforehand that I was doing something that was likely to cause one, either staying in a diaper even though I knew it was at capacity and then wetting it again anyway, or going to bed with a really wet diaper that could maybe stand a small accident but then soaking it completely the next morning.

I wear dry 24/7's with underwear over top then plastic pants, so far I haven't had a leak that wet my pants since using this combo. And I trust my diaper not to leak as long as I don't let it get to saturated before changing.

Leaks will happen but with a proper fitting diaper and the combo I use if there is a leak the plastic pants with stop it form hitting your outer pants and the underwear will absorb the leak as long as it's not to big.

Wear a proper fitting premium diaper and learn to trust it and don't panic when You pee

Rob110 said:
I wear dry 24/7's with underwear over top then plastic pants, so far I haven't had a leak that wet my pants since using this combo. And I trust my diaper not to leak as long as I don't let it get to saturated before changing.

Leaks will happen but with a proper fitting diaper and the combo I use if there is a leak the plastic pants with stop it form hitting your outer pants and the underwear will absorb the leak as long as it's not to big.

Wear a proper fitting premium diaper and learn to trust it and don't panic when You pee

Some good points there I wear nappies and net fixing pants under snug fitting inco pants with plastic pants over the top most of the time and leaks are rare.

Rob110 said:

I did the same with underwear and plastic pants until I've discovered Dependeco AIO.

Learn to know the limit of each diaper brand you wear.
I know how far I can go depending the situations so I don't feel nervous anymore

It's all about experience. Know your diaper. Know your bladder.

I go little by little so flooding isn't an issue. Also, I know that if I'm going to be sitting on my ass for a long period of time, I should change sooner that I think. This way, the diaper won't sneakily leak over time from being flattened.

I haven't leaked yet (I started a few months ago) but I'm already prepared. I always carry a few extra diapers and an extra skirt in my purse if I ever need it. I haven't needed it yet but I'm always prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back